STARKVILLE, Miss. (AP) — Kylin Hill rushed for 120 yards and three touchdowns to lead Mississippi State to a 28-13 victory over Kentucky on Saturday.
LEXINGTON — Kentucky quarterback Terry Wilson will miss the remainder of the 2019 season because of a torn patellar tendon in his left knee that will require surgery, Coach Mark Stoops announced Sunday.
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Winning 10 games, beating Penn State on New Year’s Day, and finishing in the Top 20 is no small deal for the Kentucky Wildcats.
NEW YORK (AP) — Keldon Johnson caught the ball near center court and heaved in a prayer of a shot at the regulation buzzer that sent Kentucky players and fans into a pulsating frenzy.
LOUISVILLE — With room to run and time to throw against Louisville, Kentucky quarterback Terry Wilson had it easy living up to his nickname as "Terry Touchdown."
LEXINGTON — Kentucky's hope of winning with style coming out of an off week quickly evolved into doing whatever it could to get past Vanderbilt.
LEXINGTON — For one half, No. 17 Kentucky's offense showed the intensity that helped earn its first Top 25 in nearly 11 years. When things sputtered afterward against South Carolina, the Wildcats' defense rose to the challenge with clutch plays to ensure their new-found status ended on a high note.
LEXINGTON (AP) -- Back in the Top 25 for the first time in nearly 11 years, 17th-ranked Kentucky now must meet the challenge that comes with having a target on its back.
LEXINGTON — Short touchdown runs that put Kentucky ahead turned out being just the start for Benny Snell Jr. The junior running back took his game up a notch with a pair of longer TDs that not only earned a couple Wildcats records, but put the exclamation point on a thorough upset of No. 14 …
LEXINGTON (AP) -- Coach Mark Stoops has Kentucky football heading in the right direction with consecutive winning seasons after three losing campaigns.
BOISE, Idaho (AP) — Hitting a 3-pointer is as routine for a college basketball player as rolling out of bed in the morning. So imagine an entire team — one with Final Four ambitions, no less — going an entire game without making a single one.
ST. LOUIS (AP) — John Calipari kept telling anyone who would listen that this group of Kentucky freshmen just needed a little more time than most to figure things out.
- UK HOOPS: Gabriel, Cats use 3-point barrage to beat Alabama
- UK HOOPS: Kentucky uses balanced scoring to blow out Missouri
- UK HOOPS: Kentucky beats Alabama behind Washington's 16 points
- SEC HOOPS: No. 15 Tennessee edges No. 24 Kentucky
- UK HOOPS: Calipari: Surging Tennessee will be a tough challenge for Wildcats
- UK HOOPS: Mizzou beats Kentucky for 1st time
- UK HOOPS: Knox scores season-high 34 as UK beats No. 7 WVU
- UK BASKETBALL: No. 18 Kentucky loses 2nd straight game, falls to Florida at home
- UK HOOPS: No. 21 Kentucky Wildcats win 2nd straight
- No. 21 Kentucky rallies late, holds off Texas A&M 74-73
- SEC HOOPS: No. 23 Tennessee rallies to beat No. 17 Kentucky
- SEC HOOPS: Washington lifts No. 17 Kentucky past LSU, 74-71
- Northwestern edges Wildcats in Music City
- SEC HOOPS: Kentucky blows out Louisville, 90-61
- No. 16 Kentucky blows out Louisville
- UK BASKETBALL: Knox, Diallo lead No. 8 UK past Virginia Tech
- Louisville, Lamar Jackson roll past rival Kentucky 44-17
- SEC FOOTBALL: Cats, Cards have plenty to prove
- SEC HOOPS: Kentucky holds off Troy
- SEC FOOTBALL: Chubb, Michel lead No. 7 UGa past Kentucky 42-13
- No. 5 Kentucky holds off Vermont, 73-69
- UK FOOTBALL: Snell's record-breaking night leads Kentucky to win over Vanderbilt
- Big second half lifts No. 5 Kentucky past Utah Valley, 73-63
- UK FOOTBALL: Mississippi stuns Wildcats in final seconds
- Cats must find a way to slow down Ole Miss passing attack
- UK FOOTBALL: Johnson, Wildcats leap past Tennessee in final seconds
- Continual struggles on offense causing Tennessee’s downfall
- Kentucky carries extra motivation into matchup with Bulldogs
- Experience matters for SEC teams looking to topple Cats
- UK FOOTBALL: MacGinnis' four FGs help Kentucky survive Missouri 40-34
- SEC FOOTBALL: Kentucky looking for stronger performance against Missouri
- Keeping it close is Kentucky’s winning recipe
- UK FOOTBALL: Defense, special teams lift Cats past Eastern Michigan
- UK NOTEBOOK: UK’s Vanderbilt to miss three months
- SEC FOOTBALL: Cats looking to get back on track
- UK FOOTBALL: Late rally lifts Florida over Wildcats
- SEC FOOTBALL: Kentucky seeks end to 30-game losing streak against Florida
- UK FOOTBALL: Wildcats overcome rocky start, knock off South Carolina
- Gamecock seniors eager for another shot at Cats
- UK FOOTBALL: Wildcats survive, hold off EKU 27-16
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with driving into bar, parked car
- CRIME REPORT: Man arrested for alleged child sex crimes
- Moving forward: Berea signs off on airport agreement
- Man pleads guilty in federal court
- County approves rezone of Goggins Lane
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with hurting child
- Homelessness affects students of all ages
- 45 years of service
- Denny recognized by parks board
- MADSOCIAL: Christmas marches into Madison County