The Richmond Parks and Recreation Board hosted their 28th annual Fourth of July celebration at Lake Reba. Locals gathered at the park clad in red, white and blue having tailgates, grilling out and playing lawn games. The event includes live music from Whiskey River, The Bent Penny Band and Dallas Remington. Food trucks and local vendors also set up shop to celebrate Independence Day along with inflatables and activities for kids.
- Overdose deaths in Madison County surpass 2018
- Richmond man found guilty in child pornography case
- 'Say it ain't so': Berea city clerk announces retirement
- INDICTMENTS: Man indicted on rape, sodomy charges
- CRIME REPORT: Several jailed on methamphetamine charges
- ELECTION 2019: Andy Beshear claims victory; Bevin refuses to concede
- Bill would put Kentucky on daylight saving time year-round
- Berea College students travel to D.C.
- Blythe honored with Maffett Award
- COURT: Man sentenced in drug trafficking case