Guests enjoyed low tea on Tuesday at the Old Parsonage Andrew Tribble for First Tuesday Tea. The first Tuesday of each month, guests are welcomed to visit the Rev. Andrew Tribble log parsonage that he built in 1794 for his wife Sarah Burris and fourteen children. The parsonage was moved to its current site in 1967 in an attempt to save the house and create a Kentucky history museum.
Pre-reservation is required before the next First Tuesday Tea. Bookings can be made by calling 859-575-7144. Tea included savories, scones with lemon curd, desserts and unlimited pots of tea, made by Melodie Lincavage of Four Sisters in Richmond.
- Body found in Richmond
- No green light: Transportation Cabinet says it won't fund light on Martin Bypass
- Body found in Richmond confirmed to be Sheena Baxter
- Mill District now officially Richmond's identity
- CRIME REPORT: Police say man tried to kill dog
- 4 flu-related deaths reported in Madison County
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with trafficking drugs
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with having sex with minor
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with abusing, strangling child
- MADSOCIAL: Kentucky's Nick Wilson takes second shot at 'Survivor' title