Residents came out to enjoy the Madison County Fair on Wednesday night for all the fair fun. Ale-8 One Thirsty Thursday will feature Hall's Mud Run at 7 p.m. and the AQHA Horse Show. Carnival rides will run throughout the week, as well as the Foggy Bottom Petting Zoo and the antique tractor exhibit.
Fair-goers will pay at the gate, and the cost covers admission to the fair and for the carnival rides. On Aug. 2-3, the cost is $12, with Thursday being the last day to pay $10 for entry.
- Body found in Richmond
- No green light: Transportation Cabinet says it won't fund light on Martin Bypass
- Body found in Richmond confirmed to be Sheena Baxter
- CRIME REPORT: Police say man tried to kill dog
- Mill District now officially Richmond's identity
- 4 flu-related deaths reported in Madison County
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with having sex with minor
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with trafficking drugs
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with abusing, strangling child
- MADSOCIAL: Kentucky's Nick Wilson takes second shot at 'Survivor' title