Madison County deputies arrested a woman Sunday after she allegedly got a gun during a fight.
Deputies arrived at a home on Muddy Creek Road and met with Marilyn Grant, 49, Muddy Creek Road, Berea. She was hiding a gun in her boot when officers arrived, according to her citation.
She was also intoxicated, had slurred speech, and her eyes were bloodshot. She acted hostile toward officers, the citation states.
Police spoke with someone else, who said they got in a fight with Grant, and she went to her bedroom and retrieved a gun.
The victim heard noise from the gun rack, approached Grant and took the gun away from Grant so she wouldn't use it, the citation states.
Grant was arrested and charged with first-degree wanton endangerment.
• Cory Neal, 27, Monticello, Kentucky, improper display of registration plates, first-degree controlled substance possession (methamphetamine), first-degree controlled substance possession (drug unspecified), buying/possessing drug paraphernalia and no registration plates.
• Christopher Flannery, 25, Crab Orchard, Kentucky, two counts of first-degree controlled substance possession (heroin), buying/possessing drug paraphernalia and failure to appear.
• Aaron Ferrell, 31, Irvine View Street, Richmond, third-degree controlled substance possession (drug unspecified), first-degree controlled substance possession (methamphetamine) and failure to appear.
• John Wood, 28, Manna Drive, Richmond, first-degree controlled substance possession (cocaine), tampering with physical evidence and failure to appear.
• Darek Urbanczyk, 36, Glandale Heights, Illinois, first-degree controlled substance possession (heroin) and buying/possessing paraphernalia.
• Franklin Sizemore, 42, Battlefield Memorial Highway, Berea, first-degree controlled substance possession (methamphetamine), prescription controlled substance not properly contained and buying/possessing drug paraphernalia.
• Torrance Miller, 42, Oldham Avenue, Richmond, two counts of second offense controlled substance trafficking (carfentanil or fentanyl derivatives), two counts of second-degree escape, tampering with physical monitoring device, first-degree criminal mischief, second-degree burglary, second-degree fleeing or evading police (on foot) and second-degree wanton endangerment.
• Zachary Harold, 27, Crab Orchard, first-degree promoting contraband, first-degree controlled substance possession (heroin) and public intoxication by a controlled substance (excludes alcohol).
• William Estes, 46, Dixie Plaza, Richmond, first-degree burglary, two counts of theft by unlawful taking ($500 or more but less than $10,000), receiving stolen property (firearm) and failure to appear.
• Christy Chaney (Babcock), 42, General Nelson Drive, Richmond, identity theft and forgery of a prescription for a controlled substance.
• Jamie Abee, 44, McKee, first-degree controlled substance possession, identity theft and failure to appear.
The Register collects and publishes police reports as a public service to its readers. The reports often contain allegations against individuals and do not mean the individuals actually committed a crime. All people named in connection with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.