Deputies with the Madison County Sheriff's Department arrested Donna Johnson, 46, Tates Creek Road, Richmond, after they were called to her residence under claims she had been assaulted by two individuals.
Upon deputies arrival, Johnson stated one individual had assaulted her causing lacerations to her hands with a butcher knife. Johnson also advised deputies that a second individual present assaulted her in the face with a stun gun, according to the citation.
The report continues that Johnson had minor lacerations to her hands and no visible injuries to her face.
Upon making contact with the two individuals which Johnson accused of assaulting her, one individual produced numerous cell phone videos documenting the incident. In the video, Johnson can be heard screaming and threatening both subjects, according to the citation.
In one video, one subject was observed barricading the bedroom door to prevent the above from entering the room. In another, Johnson was seen breaking the bedroom window with a large kitchen knife, while the one subject yells out the window for help.
At one point, Johnson can be seen lunging through the broken window and attempting to stab one individual in the face with the knife, who managed to avoid the attack. Neither individual stated they were injured and had no visible injuries.
Johnson is being charged with third-degree terroristic threatening and second-degree domestic violence assault.
Johnson was taken to the Madison County Detention Center where she remained Monday afternoon according to online jail records.
Other arrests include:
• Zacarias Jimenez, 37, Louisville, no tail lamps, no operators moped license, failure to produce insurance card, first-offense operating a motor vehicle under the influence of drugs or alcohol and possession of an open alcoholic beverage container in motor vehicle.
• Alison Sloas, 31, White Oak Road, Irvine, second-degree criminal mischief.
• James Neal, 32, Villa Drive, Richmond, theft or unlawful taking of an automobile $500 or more but under $10,000.
• Jessica Hall, 35, buying or possessing drug paraphernalia and first-offense first-degree possession of a controlled substance (methamphetamine).
• Tamara Willis, 28, Kirksville Road, Richmond, first-degree promoting contraband, first-degree first-offense possession of a controlled substance (heroin), buying or possessing drug paraphernalia and shoplifting (under $500).
• Sheri Puckett, 44, White Station Road, Berea, theft or receipt of a stolen credit card (one card) and fraudulent use of a credit card, under $500 in under a six-month period.
• Hailey Spangler, 20, Berenwood Drive, Berea, first-offense first-degree possession of a controlled substance (methamphetamine) and buying or possessing drug paraphernalia.
• Christina Carr, 39, Dogwood Drive, Berea, first-offense operating a motor vehicle under the influence of drugs or alcohol (aggravated circumstance), operating on a suspended or revoked license, possession of open alcoholic beverage container in the motor vehicle and failure to produce insurance card.
• Laura Daniel, 37, Ridgewood Drive, Berea, third-degree possession of a controlled substance (drug unspecified), public intoxication of a controlled substance (excludes alcohol) and first-offense prescription of a controlled substance not in the proper container.
• Chasity King, 33, Longview Drive, Richmond, second-degree escape, tampering with prisoner monitoring device, probation violation and failure to appear.
The Register collects and publishes police reports as a public service to its readers. The reports often contain allegations against individuals and do not mean the individuals actually committed a crime. All people named in connection with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.