On March 17, Gov. Andy Beshear and the Kentucky Department of Criminal Justice Training (DOCJT) announced that 25 dispatchers from across the …
According to reports from the Madison County Sheriff’s Office, a Berea man was arrested after an investigation of sexual misconduct.
While parked and watching traffic, officers from the Richmond Police Department (RPD) allegedly witnessed a gray sedan swerving towards a blac…
The Kentucky State Police (KSP) welcomed 103 new cades who will begin their career of service to the Commonwealth of Kentucky as a member of a…
A man was arrested for disorderly conduct after allegedly harassing female students at Eastern Kentucky University.
UPDATE: C. Wesley Morgan files wrongful death lawsuit against suspect on trial for fatal home invasion
EDITOR'S NOTE: Story has been updated to include more information from court documents.
This Week's Circulars
- Golden Corral announces reopening date
- Jake the dog returns to Richmond bearing gifts
- Cedar raised Garden Beds available through 9th annual Victory Garden Blitz
- Shamrocks on Main Street
- CBI TOURNAMENT: EKU set to take on Vikings
- Baptist Health Richmond welcomes new board members
- Potential 2025 trial date set for Gilday
- CLEANING UP: Berea Earth Warriors fight for a better world
- Richmond City Commissioner arrested... for a good cause
- Richmond Garden Club members learn about EKU sustainability efforts during monthly meeting
Madison County Sports Night LIVE March 21, 2023 thx to: @Snappy Tomato Pizza - Richmond @Madison County Emergency Management Agency @Metronet Fiber @Abundant Hope Naturals @Total Comfort Heating & Air Conditioning @Wynn Auto Detailing kymedia.net #Sportsleader #sports #localsports
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.