An Arizona woman was arrested by the Berea Police Department after a incident involving a sword.
Since August 2021, the city of Richmond Police Department has responded to six barricade situations — most of which have been domestic violence related.
According to a press release from the Kentucky State Police, the Kentucky State Police, Richmond Post, which provides coverage for Madison, Clark, Estill, Lee, Owsley, Jackson, Mercer, Boyle, Lincoln, Garrard and Jessamine counties, will be conducting periodic traffic safety checkpoints at l…
Assistant Richmond Police Chief William O'Donnell officially filed paperwork to run for the position of Madison County Sheriff in the 2022 election season.
A Richmond man arrested for assault and attempted arson claimed he was in a "simulation" and on the hunt for a "killer clown," a citation noted.
The holidays can be a difficult time of the the year for families impacted by the criminal justice system - for those behind bars and on the other side.
A Richmond man received additional charges after he allegedly blew shards of a crystal-like drug into the air while in a room with several officers.
Aaron M. Bowles and Shalyn E. Brewer, both of Richmond, were arrested on Dec. 4 and charged with first-degree robbery (Brewer was complicit), possession of marijuana, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Steve Rosenberg didn't think there would be any more than one RPD Appreciation Day after the first event was held in memory of the late Officer Daniel Ellis and also as a thank you to the other members of the Richmond Police Department.
Jonathan Jackson of Winchester and Steve Putnam of Paris were both charged with third-degree arson, first-degree wanton endangerment, and first-degree criminal mischief on the evening of Nov. 24.
Commody White, Richmond, was arrested on Nov. 30 and charged with fourth-degree assault, endangering the welfare of a minor, second-degree unlawful imprisonment, resisting arrest, and third-degree criminal mischief.
The Madison County Animal Shelter has notified five employees their personal information may have been stolen after a break-in occurred last month at the shelter.
Ryan McConnaughey, Richmond, was arrested on charges of possession of matter portraying sexual performance by a minor under the age of 12, distribution of obscene matter to minors under the age of 18, distribution of obscene matter to minors under the age of 12, use of a minor under 16 in a …
David A. Kelly, Richmond, was arrested on Nov. 14 on charges of first-degree strangulation, fourth-degree assault, first-degree unlawful imprisonment, third-degree terroristic threatening, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, and first-degree possession of heroin.
Darius Motton, already jailed for a previous offense a little over a month ago, was charged with trafficking carfentanil or fentanyl derivatives second-degree manslaughter on Nov. 11.
On Nov. 3, Amber Puckett, Irvine, was arrested on drug trafficking charges, while on Nov. 5, Kaevone Douglas, Richmond, was arrested on charges of the same nature.
Jarius J. Brents, Richmond, was arrested at EKU's Alumni Coliseum on Nov. 2 for two, first degree trafficking charges of methamphetamine and heroin.
Alek M. Rainey, Richmond, was arrested on Tuesday on charges of first degree strangulation, first degree unlawful imprisonment, fourth degree assault, and intimidating a participant in the legal process.
A Berea woman was arrested after deputies with the Madison County Sheriff's Department allegedly saw her driving a stolen vehicle and in pursuit with Berea Police.
Two individuals were arrested after Berea Police were called to a residence on Lewis Street in reference to a drug complaint. After officers arrived and knocked on the front door of the residence, they were greeted by Pershing Smallwood, of Berea.
A Winchester woman received several charges after it was reported she was lying in the roadway at the intersection of Water Street and Lancaster Avenue.
FRANKFORT — Kentucky Supreme Court Chief Justice John D. Minton Jr., announced Friday the creation of three task forces to oversee the re-opening of the state’s court system, which has been mainly shut down during the coronavirus pandemic.
After initiating a second grand jury early in 2019 for a part of the year because of the ever-increasing number of indictments being issued by courts each year, Commonwealth Attorney David Smith said the plan for 2020 is to continue having two grand juries.
FRANKFORT, Ky. (KT) - For the first time in its history, the Kentucky Supreme Court heard oral arguments on Wednesday via teleconference instead of in their chambers at the Capitol so the justices could to observe social distancing due to the coronavirus pandemic.
FRANKFORT -- For the first time in its history, the Kentucky Supreme Court will not hear oral arguments this week from their chambers at the Capitol, but instead through a teleconference.
The staff at Dominion Senior Living in Richmond wanted to do something to give back to the community, especially those people who are on the front line of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Madison County deputy jailer charged with DUI
- Man charged with assault, strangulation after police investigation
- Berea man arrested after allegedly shooting man in the head
- Shop with a Cop returns
- Families reunite for Christmas at the Madison County Detention Center
- Man allegedly blows powdery drug into air after arrest
- Richmond man faces several charges after assault investigation
- Woman arrested for stealing state trooper's hat and taser
- Two arrested for robbery in Richmond
- RPD Appreciation Day returns to Richmond
- Two men charged with arson
- Richmond man arrested after assault of pregnant woman
- Missing man found deceased
- Local man missing
- Escaped inmate steals truck, other items from animal shelter
- Richmond man arrested on child pornography charges
- Richmond man charged with strangling, terroristic threatening
- RPD, RFD to carry Narcan for overdose response
- Motton charged with manslaughter
- Three arrested in rape investigation
- Police pursue Monticello man in stolen police car
- Two arrested for drug trafficking in Richmond
- Richmond man charged with drug trafficking following AHIDTA investigation
- Man arrested on strangulation and imprisonment charges
- Berea woman arrested after high speed pursuit with police
- Two arrested after drug complaint
- Richmond man facing burglary and shoplifting charges
- Ohio man arrested after drunk driving
- Alleged golf cart thief faces additional theft charge of gaming device
- Woman arrested after allegedly threatening police
- Berea man arrested after allegedly raping victim while at Lexington spa
- Man charged with homicide after attempted burglary ended in fatal shooting
- CRIME REPORTS: Woman arrested after allegedly stealing EKU golf cart and driving it on the interstate
- Man arrested after allegedly trespassing while partially clothed
- Rodney Elam's trial date set for April 2022
- Birl pre-trial conference set for February 2022
- Man charged after allegedly punching victim's teeth out
- Richmond man charged with child abuse
- Richmond man arrested after allegedly strangling victim
- Second inmate who escaped detention center arrested
- School board elects new chair, vice chair
- Richmond man arrested after alleged drunk driving incident involving stop sign
- Berea man faces assault charges after investigation by BPD
- Sale of Berea industrial property paves way for more jobs
- Superintendents react to Beshear education budget
- Goble resigns as President of Chamber after 14 years
- Ferry Authority gives discipline powers to captains
- Central Kentucky Regional Airport expanding services
- City plans use of ARPA funds for police vehicles, vaccine incentives and extra employee pay and others
- Funding for new Model facility in proposed budget