LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — Federal prosecutors have charged a Kentucky man who had a stockpile of weapons at his home with threatening Kentucky’s governor and state police on social media.
FRANKFORT — Kentucky Supreme Court Chief Justice John D. Minton Jr., announced Friday the creation of three task forces to oversee the re-opening of the state’s court system, which has been mainly shut down during the coronavirus pandemic.
After initiating a second grand jury early in 2019 for a part of the year because of the ever-increasing number of indictments being issued by courts each year, Commonwealth Attorney David Smith said the plan for 2020 is to continue having two grand juries.
FRANKFORT, Ky. (KT) - For the first time in its history, the Kentucky Supreme Court heard oral arguments on Wednesday via teleconference instead of in their chambers at the Capitol so the justices could to observe social distancing due to the coronavirus pandemic.
FRANKFORT -- For the first time in its history, the Kentucky Supreme Court will not hear oral arguments this week from their chambers at the Capitol, but instead through a teleconference.
The staff at Dominion Senior Living in Richmond wanted to do something to give back to the community, especially those people who are on the front line of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Man charged with trafficking heroin that led to overdose death
- Two charged with trafficking marijuana
- Man charged with trafficking heroin following traffic stop
- Police: Woman arrested after lying in field naked
- Man charged with trafficking heroin
- Man charged with heroin after allegedly falling asleep behind wheel in parking lot
- Man charged with trafficking methamphetamine
- Woman charged with stealing 159 pieces of mail
- Three arrested on drug trafficking charges
- Man charged with trafficking after police find 509 Xanax bars during traffic stop
- Man charged with trafficking heroin at the jail
- Police: Man wanted by U.S. Marshals resists arrest
- Mundy pleads guilty, stays in 88th District House race
- Police: Man made false statements to receive unemployment
- Two charged with manufacturing methamphetamine
- Four arrested following social media post detailing racism
- Man charged with endangering others, threatening to kill victim
- Man charged with trafficking hydrocodone
- Police: Woman drove drunk, sent one to hospital after collision
- Judge finds probable cause in Jackson case
- Kentucky man charged in social media threat against governor
- Man charged with drunken driving, endangering others
- Man arrested after leaving scene of accident
- Man charged with second-degree burglary following October incident
- Police: Man threatened others, damaged property
- Man charged with trafficking methamphetamine.
- Russell Lane Jr. named employee of the year
- Kentucky courts setting up task force for reopening plan
- Man charged with assaulting officer
- Woman charged with drunken driving, endangering child
- RPD awaits ID of skeletal remains discovered in Pulaski
- Man sentenced after shots fired in July
- Police: Man burglarized soda machine
- Woman charged with promoting contraband, having drugs
- 'Good stewards of taxpayers' money'
- State House candidate arrested for DUI, leaving scene of accident
- 'A tremendous backlog'
- UPDATE: Police still searching for mother's body
- Supreme Court won't review Rand Paul attacker's case
- Man charged with trafficking heroin
- 'Peaceful protests' coming to Richmond
- Many mourn loss of Richmond man
- It's hard to feel bad for Amy McGrath
- Madison County School Board approves tentative budget that does not dip into contingency fund
- Cities begin to re-open
- Historic Richmond house set to be demolished
- 'A great fit'
- Bridging the gap
- EKU, local high school coaches unite against racism
- GOLF: Berea Country Club gets new look, new name under new owners
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.