Richmond police arrested a man on two counts of first-degree strangulation and fourth-degree assault (domestic violence) Wednesday night after officers were called to Boggs Lane in regards to a possible domestic incident.
Richmond police arrested a woman on several warrants Tuesday afternoon on East Main Street, including one that charges her with felony custodial interference.
The Kentucky State Police, Richmond Post, is conducting a death investigation following a fire that occurred Tuesday night at a residence in Irvine.
A grand jury indicted a man on charges of kidnapping, first-degree strangulation and four counts of fourth-degree assault on Oct. 2 following a July arrest.
Madison County deputies arrested a woman for first-degree wanton endangerment and buying/possessing drug paraphernalia after deputies responded to College Hill Road Friday when it was reported she was passed out on a front porch while a toddler was screaming and pulling her hair.
Richmond police arrested a man and a woman on four counts of first-degree wanton endangerment each after officers responded to a welfare check on Keri Ann Drive Wednesday.
The Kentucky State Police, Richmond Post, which provides coverage for Madison, Clark, Estill, Lee, Owsley, Jackson, Mercer, Boyle, Lincoln, Garrard and Jessamine counties, will be conducting periodic traffic safety checkpoints at locations approved by the Kentucky State Police Policy and Pro…
Richmond police arrested a man for fourth-degree assault (child abuse) Tuesday afternoon after officers were called to a child care business, where it was reported a child had significant bruising on their body.
Richmond police arrested a man Friday for first-degree strangulation and first-degree assault (domestic violence) after officers were called to a Fifth Street address, where it was reported two people were yelling inside an apartment.
GLASGOW — A man indicted for the 1981 murder of a Smiths Grove woman has been labeled by the Federal Bureau of Investigation as the most prolific serial killer in U.S. history.
A second arrest has been made in connection with the ongoing death investigation of April D. Arnett. Ronald 'Doug' Crawley, 45, of Lexington, was arrested on October 6, 2019, in Cave Junction, Oregon by Oregon State Police, according to a Kentucky State Police press release.
Madison County deputies arrested a man for cultivating marijuana (less than five plans), marijuana possession and first-degree controlled substance possession (heroin) after they went to a residence at Lowery Heights to serve an unrelated warrant that he was wanted on for a probation violation.
LEXINGTON — Flanked by national leaders in the fight to reduce deaths from opioid use, including Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and Health and Human Services Secretary Alex M. Azar, the University of Kentucky Monday officially launched the HEALing (Helping End Addiction Long-term) Co…
On Sunday, the Berea Fire Department observed the final day of National Fallen Firefighters Memorial Weekend in a noon ceremony at Station 1 and Berea City Hall. Sunday’s ceremony included illuminating emergency lights and activating the sirens on the fire trucks in Station 1. The Berea Fire…
Deputies of the Madison County Sheriff's Department were called to Curtis Pike Thursday evening to respond to a domestic violence call involving a Richmond man.
Five defendants, who previously admitted to conspiring to distribute thousands of oxycodone pills throughout Richmond and surrounding areas, were sentenced this week, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office.
- Three arrested in child sex abuse case
- Richmond man indicted on manslaughter, fetal homicide charges in deadly Lexington crash
- INDICTMENTS: Woman indicted on strangulation charge
- CRIME REPORT: Couple charged with stealing mail, forgery
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with trafficking marijuana
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with sexually abusing minor
- Hensley off to a fast start for BPD
- Fire engulfs Richmond apartments, displaces residents
- COURT: Man sentenced to 7 years for assault charges
- CRIME REPORT: Woman arrested for drugs, resisting arrest, disorderly conduct, more
- INDICTMENTS: Richmond man indicted on 14 counts of rape
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with trafficking methamphetamine
- Man charged with assaulting police, burglary
- UK alum to take over Berea Police Department
- CRIME REPORT: Morehead man facing multiple drug charges
- BEHIND THE BADGE: New post commander 'excited to be here'
- Berea hires new police chief
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with strangulation
- Community Watch Crime Tips — Sept. 20, 2019
- RFD extinguishes EnerSys fire
- Kentucky court considers whether to raise death penalty age
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with stealing firearms
- ATF offers reward in explosives theft
- INDICTMENTS: Man indicted for first-degree assault
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with strangulation, assault
- ASK IT: Police say to 'report it', call in complaints
- CRIME REPORT: Two Irvine residents arrested on drug charges
- Operation Broken Cart nabs 39
- Community Watch Crime Tips — Sept. 13, 2019
- CRIME REPORT: Two arrested following fight
- CRIME REPORT: Two arrested following theft; woman charged with trafficking
- KSP searching for suspect in Arnett case; another appears in court
- RPD to conduct traffic safety checkpoints
- KSP to conduct checkpoints
- CRIME REPORT: Woman arrested for sexually abusing child
- Going for the gold: Madison County EMS receives award, accreditation
- CRIME REPORT: Two arrested for trafficking drugs
- Waiting for trial: Lag in judicial system timeline contributes to overcrowding
- CRIME REPORT: Richmond man arrested on drug charges, fleeing police
- Not guilty plea entered for Sparks
- CRIME REPORT: Woman arrested for endangering child
- INDICTMENTS: Two indicted on child abuse, rape charges
- Former Estill judge/exec admits to stealing state grant money
- Nine years later: Man appears in court for 2010 killings
- MADSOCIAL: Brandi's Bakery and Bistro now open in Berea
- INDICTMENTS: Man indicted on strangulation, assault, kidnapping charges
- County, city officials to form jail commission
- 'Support us': Local businesses taking hit during Water St. reconstruction
- CRIME REPORT: Woman charged with custodial interference
- Liberty Place ready to host annual fundraiser