Madison County Detention Center deputy jailers arrested another deputy jailer Friday after he was allegedly drinking on the job.
FRANKFORT -- Standalone no-knock search warrants could be a thing of the past in Kentucky under a new bill that is being drafted by Kentucky Senate President Robert Stivers, R-Manchester.
LONDON, Ky. (AP) — A Kentucky man has been sentenced to nine years in federal prison for using fake investment schemes to bilk people out of $2.4 million.
Deputies with the Madison County Sheriff’s Office arrested two men on Thursday after conducting a traffic stop on Westover Avenue in Richmond, according to a release.
Kentucky State Police arrested a woman for endangering the welfare of a minor, fourth-degree assault (no visible injury) and second-degree disorderly conduct after troopers were called to Long Branch Road after it was reported she was knocking on the back door of a residence.
The Madison County HIDTA Drug Task Force arrested a man early Tuesday morning for controlled substance trafficking after a confidential informant bought drugs from him.
Richmond police arrested two men and a woman on drug trafficking charges Monday afternoon after officers were called to Northgate Drive in regards to a Kia vehicle and drug transactions.
Richmond police arrested a man for first-degree controlled substance trafficking (methamphetamine) and buying/possessing drug paraphernalia after he was driving with his high beams on in the area of Pine and East Main streets Sunday.
Richmond police arrested three people on drug trafficking charges after officers noticed a vehicle that had expired registration and a brake light out Monday on Robert R. Martin Bypass.
Richmond police charged a man with second-degree strangulation and fourth-degree assault (minor injury) after they were called to a reported assault on Meadowlark Drive Friday.
Madison County deputies arrested a man Saturday on charges of first-degree strangulation and fourth-degree assault (minor injury) after they were called to a home on Waco Heights Drive for a possible domestic dispute.
FRANKFORT, Ky. (AP) — Criminal jury trials may resume next week in Kentucky, but civil trials are still a couple of months away, the state Supreme Court said.
GARRARD COUNTY — The Kentucky State Police Richmond Post was called Friday afternoon after police in Garrard County discovered a dead man at a residence, according to a release.
Judge Jean C. Logue of Circuit Court, Division II, recently sentenced a man to prison for five counts of first-degree sexual abuse (victim younger than 12) as amended.
Glenn Jackson was indicted by a Madison County jury Wednesday, almost three full months after he was arrested for the murder of his wife, Ella Jackson.
Richmond police arrested a man for two counts of third-degree assault (police or probation officer), third-degree escape, second-degree disorderly conduct, third-degree terroristic threatening, violation of a Kentucky EPO/DVO and second-degree criminal mischief after officers were called to …
Richmond police arrested a man for first-degree criminal abuse (victim 12 years old or younger) after officers were called to a location on Keri Ann Drive to meet with a social services worker Friday regarding an abuse case.
Richmond police arrested a man for first-degree unlawful imprisonment, possession of a handgun by a convicted felon, theft by unlawful taking (firearm), fourth-degree assault, tampering with physical evidence and second-degree controlled substance possession (drug unspecified) Friday after o…
The Madison County HIDTA Drug Task Force arrested a man Wednesday on 10 drug related charges after receiving a tip about him selling narcotics at a residence on Ashland Avenue.
FRANKFORT, Ky. – Attorney General Daniel Cameron announced Friday a Bath County Grand Jury indicted a former Bath County Deputy Sheriff for sexual crimes against a minor.
CHARLESTON, W.Va. (AP) — A former Miss Kentucky who admitted to exchanging sexual photos with a teenage student when she was working as a West Virginia school teacher has been sentenced to prison.
A Richmond man and Lexington man were sentenced Thursday to a halfway house and prison, respectively, for orchestrating a multi-year scheme to funnel more than $200,000 in secret, unlawful corporate contributions into a campaign for United States Senate and for causing the concealment of tho…
Richmond police arrested a man early Monday morning for cultivating marijuana (five plants or more), first-degree controlled substance possession, first-degree controlled substance possession (methamphetamine) and third-degree controlled substance possession (drug unspecified) after he was d…
Richmond police arrested a woman for controlled substance trafficking (heroin), first-degree controlled substance possession (methamphetamine) and buying/possessing drug paraphernalia after officers executed a search warrant on Northgate Drive Thursday.
Richmond police arrested a man for two counts of first-degree strangulation, fourth-degree assault and first-degree fleeing or evading police (on foot) after officers were called to Bellevue Drive, where it was reported he struck and threw another person to the ground Saturday.
Richmond police arrested a man for endangering the welfare of a minor, first-degree controlled substance possession (methamphetamine) and operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of a substance Monday after officers were called about an overdose.
Richmond police arrested a man on a Madison County warrant Thursday that charges him with second-degree burglary, second-degree assault, first-degree strangulation, third-degree criminal mischief and third-degree terroristic threatening.
Berea police arrested a man on a Madison County warrant Saturday that charges him with 13 counts of third-degree terroristic threatening, 16 counts of harassing communications and interfering with communications.
Richmond police arrested a woman and two men for first-degree controlled substance trafficking (methamphetamine), controlled substance trafficking (heroin), marijuana trafficking (less than 8 ounces) and buying/possessing drug paraphernalia after officers spoke with the woman on Turpin Drive…
Madison County deputies arrested a man for tampering with physical evidence, first-degree promoting contraband and second offense or subsequent controlled substance trafficking (heroin) after they were called to the Madison County Detention Center in reference to him having drugs Saturday.
Richmond police arrested a man for controlled substance trafficking (heroin), third-degree controlled substance trafficking (more than 20 dosage units but less than 120, drug unspecified), buying/possessing drug paraphernalia and identity theft after officers were called to an overdose at Re…
Richmond police arrested a man for first-degree indecent exposure, three counts of second-degree indecent exposure, public intoxication by a controlled substance (excludes alcohol) and second-degree disorderly conduct after officers were called to Sizemore Drive, where it was reported he was…
A citation for Darshae Bruck's arrest Monday evening states that arresting deputy Josh Petry put the 18-year-old in a "vascular restraint" after Bruck bit Petry's arm, causing a small cut.
Dylan McMaine didn't set out to be a firefighter, but it's the job he's grateful for after landing a position with the Richmond Fire Department in 2014.
FRANKFORT — Kentucky Supreme Court Chief Justice John D. Minton Jr., announced Friday the creation of three task forces to oversee the re-opening of the state’s court system, which has been mainly shut down during the coronavirus pandemic.
After initiating a second grand jury early in 2019 for a part of the year because of the ever-increasing number of indictments being issued by courts each year, Commonwealth Attorney David Smith said the plan for 2020 is to continue having two grand juries.
FRANKFORT, Ky. (KT) - For the first time in its history, the Kentucky Supreme Court heard oral arguments on Wednesday via teleconference instead of in their chambers at the Capitol so the justices could to observe social distancing due to the coronavirus pandemic.
FRANKFORT -- For the first time in its history, the Kentucky Supreme Court will not hear oral arguments this week from their chambers at the Capitol, but instead through a teleconference.
The staff at Dominion Senior Living in Richmond wanted to do something to give back to the community, especially those people who are on the front line of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Man ordered to five years for sexual abuse
- Glenn Jackson indicted for murder
- Man faces several charges following welfare check
- Police: Man threatened to shoot victim
- Woman charged with abusing child
- Police: Man wouldn't allow victim to leave residence, sold victim's gun
- 'We were hooked': Jason Rawlins wears three badges in Madison County
- Man arrested on drug trafficking charges
- AG Cameron announces indictment of former Bath County Deputy Sheriff for sexual crimes against minor
- Ex-Miss Kentucky sentenced to prison on sex crime charge
- Two sentenced for concealing corporate contributions to U.S. Senate campaign
- Police: Man had marijuana plants in vehicle
- Woman charged with trafficking heroin
- Police: Man choked victim twice
- Man charged with endangering minor
- Three charged with organized crime
- Man arrested in fatal accident
- Man charged with assaulting victim after 13 years of no contact
- Police: Man beat victim with cane
- Police: Man threatened dispatchers' lives
- Three charged with trafficking drugs
- Police: Man brought heroin into jail
- Man charged with trafficking heroin
- Family files complaint with sheriff's office
- Man charged with exposing himself
- Church's Black Lives Matter sign slashed
- Citation: Darshae Bruck 'became combative' before arrest
- Family questions use of force during arrest
- 'My department, my city': Firefighter talks about his job
- Man charged with first-degree sodomy
- Police: Man stabbed victim three times
- Police: Man assaulted victim
- Man charged with assaulting, endangering police
- DOCJT recruits return to EKU
- Two arrested on drug charges
- Police: Man tried to rob victim with phone
- Texas woman's body found in Kentucky lake identified
- Woman charged for trafficking meth at jail
- Police: Man threatened business owner, claimed to be archangel
- Woman sentenced to 15 years on sex crimes
- Berea Backs the Blue event scheduled for Saturday
- Solar farm to come to Madison County
- Alamo Ice opens in Richmond
- KSP arrest three men on child sexual exploitation charges
- Cartwheeling through school lands award for local teacher
- Funeral arrangements set for Steven Frazier
- Hundreds attend Berea Backs the Blue march
- Madison County remembers Philbin visit in wake of death
- Madison County woman receives foreign seeds in mail
- OVC FOOTBALL: EKU still planning on 11-game season