Harry Banks, 43, Lexington, was charged with fourth-degree domestic violence assault with a minor injury after the Lexington Police Department arrested him on Monday on a complaint warrant from the Richmond Police Department.
Susan Howard, 33, Berea, was arrested by Berea Police Department on Sunday and charged with operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol .08 (189A.010(1A)/first offense), endangering the welfare of a minor, second-degree disorderly conduct, and second-degree criminal mischief.
Terrell Whitlow, 30, Richmond was arrested on Monday by Richmond Police Department and charged with second-degree manslaughter, trafficking in a controlled substance (carfentanil or fentanyl derivatives/first offense), aggravated trafficking in a controlled substance (greater than or equal t…
Brandon Newcomb, 34, Richmond, was charged with fourth-degree domestic violence assault with a minor injury, second-degree strangulation, and second-degree unlawful imprisonment after being arrested on a warrant by Richmond Police Department on Wednesday.
CINCINNATI (AP) — The Kentucky Department of Corrections can deny a life-saving but expensive hepatitis C medication to inmates, a federal appeals court ruled in a split decision. The dissenting judge in last week's 2-1 ruling at the 6th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals said the majority's opin…
After receiving several drug complaints regarding a residence on Longview Drive in Richmond, officers with the Richmond Police Department initiated a two-day investigation which led to the seizure of approximately 11 ounces of suspected methamphetamine, one ounce of suspected heroin/fentanyl…
David Dunaway, 45, of Booneville, was charged with first-degree trafficking of a controlled substance (greater than two grams of methamphetamine), possession of marijuana and buying or possessing drug paraphernalia after Richmond police locating him at the Country Side Inn.
Rachel Velena, 24, Richmond, was arrested by Richmond Police Department on Tuesday and charged with fourth-degree assault (domestic violence) with no visible injury.
Daniel Hale, 48, Richmond, was arrested by Richmond Police Department on Friday and charged with fourth-degree assault (domestic violence) with a minor injury.
Edward Campbell, 33, Richmond, was arrested by Richmond police on Thursday and charged with fourth-degree domestic violence assault with a minor injury.
LONDON (AP) — A Kentucky man who received a controversial pardon from then-Gov. Matt Bevin was rearrested Sunday, The Courier-Journal reported.Patrick Baker was convicted of killing Donald Mills. Mills' sister told the paper an agent with the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and …
FRANKFORT — The Judicial Nominating Commission, led by Chief Justice of Kentucky John D. Minton Jr., announced nominees to fill the Circuit Court judicial vacancy for Clark and Madison counties. The counties make up the 25th Judicial Circuit and the vacancy is in the circuit’s Division 2.
Randy Shell Jr., 25, Richmond, was arrested by the Madison County Sheriffs Department on May 17 and charged with second-degree strangulation and fourth-degree domestic violence assault with a minor injury.
Tony Snapp, 53, Georgetown, was arrested by Richmond police on Wednesday and charged with fourth-degree domestic violence assault with no visible injury and first-degree unlawful imprisonment.
The search for homicide suspect, Hector Hernandez-Diaz, 40, of Richmond is expanding state, and nationwide. Hector is suspected of killing Andrea Hernandez, a 35-year-old mother of three.
Cortney Jeffries, 34, Richmond, was arrested by Richmond police on Sunday and charged with fourth-degree domestic violence assault with a minor injury, and fourth-degree child abuse assault.
In late February, a post circulated on social media which claimed a Richmond City Commissioner brandished a gun on a citizen.
A Richmond man has been charged with second-degree manslaughter and additional charges after allegedly distributing heroin to a victim who overdosed. Another Richmond man has been charged with second-degree manslaughter and other charges after allegedly arranging the drug transaction where t…
Richmond Police Officer Max Dawson is expected to make a full recovery after he was involved in a collision involving another vehicle on Parrish Avenue and West Main Street on Tuesday.
A Richmond man was arrested on Monday after he allegedly became irate at roofers working on his home, leading to shots fired and the man barricading himself inside his home.
A Berea man arrested for traffic offenses received additional charges after allegedly attempting to stab jail staff with a syringe hidden in his boot.
Maliek Mitchell, 18, Richmond, was arrested by Richmond police on Monday and charged with first-degree wanton endangerment, fourth-degree assault with a minor injury, and third-degree criminal mischief.
Rodney Elam, 29, Mount Vernon, will appear for a pre-trial hearing that was set for June 17 at 1:30 p.m by Judge C. Logue of Circuit Court, Division II at the Thursday Madison Circuit Court Division II criminal hearing.
CORBIN — A Corbin man who has been accused of attempting to kidnap and then offering $1,000 for a toddler is set to appear in Whitley District Court on Monday.
David Tye, 41, Richmond, was arrested by Richmond police on Friday and charged with fourth-degree assault (dating violence with a minor injury) and alcohol intoxication in a public place (first and second offense).
Nicholas McCollum, 31, Richmond, was arrested by the Madison County Sheriff Department on Thursday and charged with public intoxication under a controlled substance (excluding alcohol), menacing and third-degree assault of a police officer.
CORBIN — A 73-year-old Corbin man was arrested Wednesday night on charges of attempted kidnapping of a minor and promoting human trafficking of a minor.
Christopher Beaty, 28, Richmond, was arrested by Richmond police on April 2 and charged with first-degree robbery, first-degree assault, second-degree assault, second-degree assault (domestic violence), second-degree fleeing or evading police on foot, and third-degree criminal mischief.
According to a Facebook post from the Richmond Police Department, on April 2, 2021, at approximately 8:30 a.m. Richmond Police responded to a residence on Opal Drive in reference to a robbery and assault. The post states, upon arrival, officers found two victims with lacerations and cuts to …
With previous investigations providing evidence, officers with the Richmond Police Department served a search warrant on McDaniel Avenue because it was suspected that Demetrius "Chuck" Marshall, 35, was trafficking heroin from the home.
Cortlend Banks, 28, Lima, Ohio, was charged with careless driving, trafficking in marijuana (greater than five pounds/first offense), and no operator's license after Kentucky State Police arrested him on Wednesday. Justin McLaurin, 32, Lima, Ohio, was also charged with trafficking in marijua…
LEXINGTON - In a press conference on Thursday, University of Kentucky Police released more details about the situation at UK Hospital that involved the FBI and ATF that day.University of Kentucky Police Chief Joe Monroe said in a press conference that the department received information from…
FRANKFORT — Kentucky Supreme Court Chief Justice John D. Minton Jr., announced Friday the creation of three task forces to oversee the re-opening of the state’s court system, which has been mainly shut down during the coronavirus pandemic.
After initiating a second grand jury early in 2019 for a part of the year because of the ever-increasing number of indictments being issued by courts each year, Commonwealth Attorney David Smith said the plan for 2020 is to continue having two grand juries.
FRANKFORT, Ky. (KT) - For the first time in its history, the Kentucky Supreme Court heard oral arguments on Wednesday via teleconference instead of in their chambers at the Capitol so the justices could to observe social distancing due to the coronavirus pandemic.
FRANKFORT -- For the first time in its history, the Kentucky Supreme Court will not hear oral arguments this week from their chambers at the Capitol, but instead through a teleconference.
The staff at Dominion Senior Living in Richmond wanted to do something to give back to the community, especially those people who are on the front line of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Woman charged with child abuse
- Judicial Nominating Commission announces circuit judge nominees for Clark and Madison
- Man charged with strangulation, domestic violence assault
- Man charged with assault and unlawful imprisonment after allegedly keeping woman trapped in vehicle during altercation
- Man charged with rape of a juvenile
- Search expands for homicide suspect
- Woman charged with child abuse
- Man charged with sexual abuse of a minor
- Two men charged with wanton endangerment
- Man shot, wounded after firing at Lexington police officer
- Police records reveal details surrounding gun incident between local commissioner and citizen
- Two Richmond men charged with second-degree manslaughter after overdose
- Man accused of attempting to kidnap toddler indicted
- Man charged with kidnapping
- Man charged with kidnapping
- Officer expected to make full recovery following crash
- CRIME REPORTS: Man charged after allegedly shooting a gun near roofers
- Man charged after allegedly trying to inject substance from syringe into deputy
- Man charged after allegedly assaulting two victims
- Rodney Elam pre-trial date set
- Woman charged with criminal abuse of a minor after child calls 911
- Corbin man facing attempted kidnapping, promoting human trafficking charges to be in court Monday
- Man arrested after allegedly kicking victim in the face
- CRIME REPORTS: Man arrested after allegedly punching and headbutting deputies
- Corbin man accused of trying to purchase a child
- Man arrested after allegedly cutting two victims
- Man charged after victims allegedly found with lacerations and cuts to hands and arms
- Richmond man charged with trafficking heroin
- CRIME REPORTS: Two Ohio men arrested on I75 for allegedly having over five pounds of marijuana in their car
- Versailles man arrested after situation at UK Hospital
- FBI, ATF respond to situation at UK Hospital
- Man charged with sodomy of a minor
- Woman charged after allegedly driving under the influence with children in car
- CRIME REPORTS: Berea woman arrested and charged after traffic stop
- Trial date set for former Laurel County choral director
- Community rallies to raffle Polaris with proceeds going to retired officer
- Woman charged after traffic stop for not having headlights illuminated
- Man charged after allegedly huffing gas atop residence roof
- Richmond man charged with resisting arrest, more, after allegedly telling police to shoot him while being arrested
- Man charged with raping, assaulting child found incompetent
- Madison County Board of Education approves purchase of land for $1.7 million
- UPDATE: Electric restored in Berea
- Madison County approves Moberly Road zone change
- Richmond man charged with rape of a minor
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife provides update about bird illness investigation
- Richmond man charged with manslaughter after dead body found
- Richmond could approve zone change for more housing
- Colleen Chaney selected as EKU’s Chief of Staff and Chief Communications Officer
- 'Not going away': Coroner updates court on increasing overdose numbers
- Woman allegedly drunk driving while infant was left alone in apartment