Berea Police Department
Richmond police arrested two men for first-degree controlled substance trafficking (heroin) after officers were called to McDonald's after the men were inside the restaurant offering customers "testers" of heroin and fentanyl Tuesday afternoon, according to a citation.
Richmond police arrested a man for first-degree strangulation, fourth-degree assault (domestic violence) and resisting arrest Saturday after officers were called to Baptist Health Richmond Hospital.
A Madison County grand jury indicted a man on Nov. 12 for reckless homicide and first-degree possession of a controlled substance following a fatal accident in July 2018 that killed Mohannad Alreyes.
On Thursday, Richmond Police arrested Mathew McHargue on charges of use of a minor in a sexual performance and use of electronic means for the purpose of procuring sexual activity of a minor.
Richmond police arrested a man on a Madison County warrant Wednesday morning that charges him with first-degree strangulation and fourth-degree assault.
Kentucky State Police arrested a father and son for first-degree wanton endangerment on Friday after Post 7 received a 911 call saying there had been a shooting at the intersection of Webb Road and Gravel Lick Road.
The Madison County Sheriff’s Department K9 unit was called to the Madison County Detention Center on Wednesday evening and was able to locate a small, personal baggie of methamphetamine upon their search.
Richmond police arrested a man for first-degree wanton endangerment and two counts of third-degree terroristic threatening after officers were called to Quality Tire Discounters to meet with people regarding an incident that occurred Tuesday on South Keeneland Drive.
Larry Foley, who was arrested on Monday afternoon, has been charged with possession of child pornography, according to new documents made public Wednesday.
The Kentucky State Police, Richmond Post, which provides coverage for Madison, Clark, Estill, Lee, Owsley, Jackson, Mercer, Boyle, Lincoln, Garrard and Jessamine counties, will be conducting periodic traffic safety checkpoints at locations approved by the Kentucky State Police Policy and Pro…
Richmond police arrested a man Monday for first-degree strangulation, fourth-degree assault, violation of an emergency protective order and marijuana possession after officers responded to Foxhaven Court in regards to a domestic disturbance on Sunday.
UPDATE 01/07/5:45PM: When reached, spokespersons for the FBI and the US District Attorney’s Office were unable to provide comment about the case at this time.
- CRIME REPORT: KSP arrests man for wanton endangerment
- One dead in single-vehicle wreck
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with drunken driving, injuring another
- Richmond woman killed on I-64
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with trafficking marijuana
- INDICTMENTS: Man indicted on child sex crime charges
- Fatal I-75 collision claims one
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with trafficking 90 grams of meth
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with two counts of domestic violence
- Man arrested in connection with Richmond shooting
- Two shootings in Madison County
- Minor being tried in adult court for assault
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with stalking, burglary, more
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with wanton endangerment
- KSP seeking suspect in theft case
- Berea Community Schools locked down Friday
- Missing Madison County woman found safe
- Community Watch Crime Tips — Dec. 20, 2019
- CRIME REPORT: Woman charged with trafficking drugs
- INDICTMENTS: Three indicted in sexual abuse case involving children
- INDICTMENTS: Man indicted for assaulting person with knife
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with endangering three people
- Patrick Baker argues his innocence
- 'A God send': Glover Foundation helps incarcerated families celebrate Christmas
- KSP traffic safety checkpoints
- Berea Community on lockdown Friday following threat
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with trying to steal U-Haul at gunpoint
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with assaulting child
- Man sentenced to 30 years for sex crimes
- Two charged with promoting gambling
- INDICTMENTS: Two indicted on child abuse charges
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with choking, threatening victim
- Appreciating RPD
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with rape, sexual abuse
- Police agencies collecting food
- INDICTMENTS: Woman indicted for first-degree wanton endangerment
- INDICTMENTS: Man indicted for abuse of a corpse
- COURT: Man, woman found guilty in federal court on drug trafficking charges
- Former Estill soccer coach sentenced
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with hurting child
- MADSOCIAL: Living her dream: Madison County native opens country cafe
- INDICTMENTS: Man charged in 2018 fatal accident
- Richmond proposes Mill District, business incentives
- COURT: Man sentenced on drug trafficking charges
- Chenault proved an 'old school' judge could be an innovator
- CRIME REPORT: Men charged with trafficking heroin
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with strangulation, assault
- INABNET: Goiters are a diagnosis that can be hard to swallow
- A journey of passion: McFaddin talks about his past, future with EKU
- Serve those who serve: Madison County resident serving as director of KLC