Richmond police arrested a man for first-degree assault (domestic violence) after he allegedly stabbed another person in their head with a butcher knife early Tuesday morning.
Richmond police arrested a woman for second-degree assault (domestic violence) after another person went to the Richmond Police Department to report that the woman had assaulted them Sunday.
Madison County deputies arrested a man on 13 charges, several of which he's facing multiple counts of, Sunday afternoon after he allegedly kidnapped two minors in a vehicle he didn't have permission to drive.
Three new police officers were sworn in to the Richmond Police Department Monday morning alongside the Mayor Robert Blythe, Richmond Police Chief James Ebert and their loved ones. "We appreciate that you would share your loved ones with the city of Richmond," the mayor said. "I am sure that …
Berea police arrested a man for first-degree assault after officers were called to Kara Drive, where it was reported he stabbed another person in their neck Thursday night.
Richmond police arrested a man for second-degree assault (domestic violence), first-degree wanton endangerment and first-degree unlawful imprisonment after officers were called to Lowell Avenue Wednesday afternoon.
Richmond police arrested a man for fourth-degree assault (child abuse) and abandonment of a minor after officers responded to a daycare Monday afternoon because markings were noticed on a 4-year-old child.
Kentucky State Police arrested a woman for trafficking marijuana (less than 8 ounces), along with traffic violations, after troopers noticed her speeding Monday evening.
Richmond Police arrested Cassandra Hill, 31, address unknown, for first-degree possession of a controlled substance (methamphetamine) after responding to a suspicious activity complaint at Jason and Marietha Drives in Richmond.
More than five months after Savannah Spurlock disappeared, her family is offering a $15,000 reward and tip boxes have been randomly placed in Garrard County.
Richmond police arrested Jackie Powell, 27, of N. Estill St., in the early Friday morning Friday after they were dispatched to assist Richmond Fire Department for a structure fire on Dixie Plaza.
Berea police arrested a man for second-degree rape (no force) after a 13-year-old told officers he had sex with her on May 11 in a church parking lot on Reed Hill.
When the nation's heroes return home from overseas, they oftentimes are bringing with them the heavy baggage of their traumas from the events they have endured.
Madison County deputies arrested a woman for identity theft, giving an officer false identifying information and operating on a suspended or revoked license Wednesday afternoon after she was booked into the jail Tuesday under someone else's identity following a traffic stop.
After more than a year of reaching for accreditation, the Richmond Police Department was officially recognized as an accredited agency at Tuesday's city commission meeting.
Kentucky State Police arrested a man Monday night on nine charges after troopers saw a pickup truck leave a gas station, turn onto U.S. 421 South that allegedly had an expired registration tag that didn't belong to the truck.
Madison County deputies arrested Dallas Clifford, 46, Mount Vernon, Saturday on Kentucky River Road on seven charges after they pulled him over, and he allegedly drove away.
- Newspaper finds black drivers stopped, searched more often
- BEHIND THE BADGE: A career of service — BPD's Matthew Kenney recently promoted to detective
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with trafficking marijuana
- Community Watch Crime Tips — June 7, 2019
- CRIME REPORT: Man arrested for second-degree assault
- Man charged with raping 12-year-old
- KSP investigating fatal collision in Estill
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with trafficking drugs
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with attempted murder
- KSP checkpoints
- Fatal wreck on Battlefield claims one
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with stealing shed
- Trooper Purdy receives award
- Man charged with giving baby 27 fractures
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with trafficking methamphetamine
- Murder suspect possibly sighted in Tennessee; KSP still searching in area
- Community Watch Crime Tips — May 31, 2019
- COURT: Judge orders man to 12 years for robberies
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with sending teen obscene matter
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with trafficking heroin
- CRIME REPORT: Police say man fired shots at another person
- CRIME REPORT: Two arrested in high speed chase
- Community Watch Crime Tips — May 24, 2019
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with second-degree assault
- Remembering the fallen
- County EMS receives grant
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with sexually abusing hospital patient
- INDICTMENTS: Man indicted for sexually abusing child
- CRIME REPORT: Woman charged with having vicious animal
- INDICTMENTS: Grand jury indicts man on 10 charges
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with soliciting teen
- CRIME REPORT: Woman charged with trafficking meth
- CRIME REPORT: Police say man obscured stolen vehicle's VIN
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with kidnapping two adults
- RPD checkpoints
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with having drugs
- Flags to be lowered to half-staff in observance of Peace Officers Memorial Day
- COURT: Man ordered to 20 years for two robberies
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with trafficking heroin
- Police week honors fallen officers
- Police: Man stole car, kidnapped minors, drove recklessly
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with abusing, abandoning child
- MADISON IN-DEPTH: Richmond, Berea welcome new businesses
- New Model: Performance-based pay rolls out at lab school
- Berea budget passes, though legal question raised
- CRIME REPORT: Police say man stabbed victim in neck
- CRIME REPORT: Man arrested for assault
- CRIME REPORT: Woman charged with second-degree assault
- Community Watch Crime Tips — June 22, 2019
- Retired teachers hold memorial service