On Oct. 23 Richmond police officers were dispatched to Walmart in reference to a man who had allegedly shoplifted.
A Winchester woman received several charges after it was reported she was lying in the roadway at the intersection of Water Street and Lancaster Avenue.
A Louisville woman was arrested after allegedly stealing an Eastern Kentucky University (EKU) golf cart and driving it on the interstate,
Bobby Fore, 60, Berea, was arrested by the Madison County Sheriff’s Office on Wednesday and charged with third-degree criminal trespassing, second-degree fleeing or evading police on foot, public intoxication under a controlled substance (excludes alcohol), and resisting arrest.
Thomas Birl, who was charged in August for the deadly shooting of a local couple, had a pre-trial conference date set for Feb 3, 2022 on Thursday.
Jacob Taylor, 24, Richmond, was arrested on Oct. 1 by Richmond police on a warrant which charged him with second-degree domestic violence assault, second-degree criminal mischief, first-degree stalking, and third-degree terroristic threatening.
Cody Collins, 21, of Richmond was arrested and charged with first-degree wanton endangerment and fourth-degree assault after Richmond police officers were called to a residence regarding a physical domestic dispute.
A Richmond man has been charged with second-degree manslaughter after allegedly selling a victim Fentanyl, which the victim then overdosed on.
Benjamin Johnson, 27, Richmond, was arrested on a complaint warrant by the Madison County Sheriff's Department on Sept. 22 and charged with second-degree burglary, second-degree stalking, and first-degree sexual abuse.
Douglas Thomas, 31, of Richmond, was arrested and charged with first-degree criminal abuse of a child aged 12 or under and first-degree strangulation after officers with the Richmond Police Department were called to a residence regarding an unresponsive two-year-old child.
Heather Sulfridge, 34, Williamsburg, was arrested on Sept. 19 by Berea police and charged with first-degree possession of a controlled substance (methamphetamine/first offense) and fourth-degree assault with a minor injury.
Isreal Palmer, of Richmond, has been charged with first offense trafficking in a controlled substance (heroin), possession of marijuana, buy or possess drug paraphernalia, failure to or improper signal, no operators moped license, and no registration plates after he was observed driving reck…
LONDON — A London man was arrested for murder Monday afternoon after a female was found dead and bound to a mattress in a back bedroom of the man's residence.
A Berea man who was arrested for bigamy said he thought his divorce was "automatic" and therefore didn't file anything in court before he remarried, according to an arrest citation.
Timothy Stanley, 29, Irvine, was charged with first-degree possession of a controlled substance (methamphetamine/second offense) as well as charges on an existing warrant with charges of first-degree burglary, first-degree strangulation, and fourth-degree assault with a minor injury after th…
Harry Banks, 43, Lexington, was charged with fourth-degree domestic violence assault with a minor injury after the Lexington Police Department arrested him on Monday on a complaint warrant from the Richmond Police Department.
Susan Howard, 33, Berea, was arrested by Berea Police Department on Sunday and charged with operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol .08 (189A.010(1A)/first offense), endangering the welfare of a minor, second-degree disorderly conduct, and second-degree criminal mischief.
Terrell Whitlow, 30, Richmond was arrested on Monday by Richmond Police Department and charged with second-degree manslaughter, trafficking in a controlled substance (carfentanil or fentanyl derivatives/first offense), aggravated trafficking in a controlled substance (greater than or equal t…
Brandon Newcomb, 34, Richmond, was charged with fourth-degree domestic violence assault with a minor injury, second-degree strangulation, and second-degree unlawful imprisonment after being arrested on a warrant by Richmond Police Department on Wednesday.
CINCINNATI (AP) — The Kentucky Department of Corrections can deny a life-saving but expensive hepatitis C medication to inmates, a federal appeals court ruled in a split decision. The dissenting judge in last week's 2-1 ruling at the 6th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals said the majority's opin…
After receiving several drug complaints regarding a residence on Longview Drive in Richmond, officers with the Richmond Police Department initiated a two-day investigation which led to the seizure of approximately 11 ounces of suspected methamphetamine, one ounce of suspected heroin/fentanyl…
David Dunaway, 45, of Booneville, was charged with first-degree trafficking of a controlled substance (greater than two grams of methamphetamine), possession of marijuana and buying or possessing drug paraphernalia after Richmond police locating him at the Country Side Inn.
Rachel Velena, 24, Richmond, was arrested by Richmond Police Department on Tuesday and charged with fourth-degree assault (domestic violence) with no visible injury.
Daniel Hale, 48, Richmond, was arrested by Richmond Police Department on Friday and charged with fourth-degree assault (domestic violence) with a minor injury.
Edward Campbell, 33, Richmond, was arrested by Richmond police on Thursday and charged with fourth-degree domestic violence assault with a minor injury.
LONDON (AP) — A Kentucky man who received a controversial pardon from then-Gov. Matt Bevin was rearrested Sunday, The Courier-Journal reported.Patrick Baker was convicted of killing Donald Mills. Mills' sister told the paper an agent with the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and …
FRANKFORT — Kentucky Supreme Court Chief Justice John D. Minton Jr., announced Friday the creation of three task forces to oversee the re-opening of the state’s court system, which has been mainly shut down during the coronavirus pandemic.
After initiating a second grand jury early in 2019 for a part of the year because of the ever-increasing number of indictments being issued by courts each year, Commonwealth Attorney David Smith said the plan for 2020 is to continue having two grand juries.
FRANKFORT, Ky. (KT) - For the first time in its history, the Kentucky Supreme Court heard oral arguments on Wednesday via teleconference instead of in their chambers at the Capitol so the justices could to observe social distancing due to the coronavirus pandemic.
FRANKFORT -- For the first time in its history, the Kentucky Supreme Court will not hear oral arguments this week from their chambers at the Capitol, but instead through a teleconference.
The staff at Dominion Senior Living in Richmond wanted to do something to give back to the community, especially those people who are on the front line of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Couple accused of murdering baby pleads 'not guilty'
- Men arrested for trafficking narcotics
- Richmond man allegedly requested sexual video of minor
- Man charged with strangulation and assault
- London man charged with murder after female found dead in bedroom of his residence
- Man arrested for alleged bigamy
- Irvine man charged with strangulation, more
- Woman allegedly found with meth after traffic stop
- Man arrested after hit and run investigation
- Man apprehended on assault charges
- Woman allegedly drunk driving while infant was left alone in apartment
- Richmond man charged with rape of a minor
- Richmond man charged with manslaughter after dead body found
- Man arrested for assault, strangulation, imprisonment warrant
- Man arrested on sexual abuse, strangulation charges
- Richmond man charged with manslaughter
- Appeals court upholds rationing of hepatitis C treatment to inmates
- Man charged with murder of Estill County woman
- Five people charged with trafficking meth, fentanyl and heroin
- Man charged with trafficking heroin
- Richmond woman charged with domestic violence assault
- CRIME REPORTS: Man charged with child abuse
- Man allegedly assaults wife after domestic dispute
- Man arrested after driving wrong way in Burger King drive-thru
- Man arrested after allegedly assaulting girlfriend
- Richmond woman indicted for attempted murder
- Man charged after allegedly assaulting woman and shoving her out of vehicle
- Kentucky man who received controversial pardon rearrested
- Richmond man charged with heroin trafficking
- Woman charged with child abuse
- Judicial Nominating Commission announces circuit judge nominees for Clark and Madison
- Man charged with strangulation, domestic violence assault
- Man charged with assault and unlawful imprisonment after allegedly keeping woman trapped in vehicle during altercation
- Man charged with rape of a juvenile
- Search expands for homicide suspect
- Woman charged with child abuse
- Man charged with sexual abuse of a minor
- Two men charged with wanton endangerment
- Man shot, wounded after firing at Lexington police officer
- Police records reveal details surrounding gun incident between local commissioner and citizen
- Trick or Treat times for Madison County
- Richmond man facing burglary and shoplifting charges
- County now an orange zone
- GOT SNOW? Here's what the Old Farmer's Almanac predicts for winter 2021-22 in Kentucky
- Richmond gears up to bring bike path to fruition
- RPD pinpoints school threat originated in Missouri
- Alleged golf cart thief faces additional theft charge of gaming device
- HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL: Frankfort tops Berea, 40-8
- HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL: Station shuts down Indians
- 'More than survive:' Madison County schools reflects on 2020 test scores