Although Richmond police officers experience an appreciation event one day of each year, Assistant Police Chief Rodney Richardson said the community shows its support all year long.
Fayette County Sheriff's Office arrested a man Thursday on a Madison County warrant that charges him with first-degree rape and second-degree sexual abuse.
A Madison County grand jury indicted a woman on Nov. 12 for first-degree wanton endangerment and possession of drug paraphernalia following an October arrest.
A grand jury indicted a man on Nov. 6 for tampering with physical evidence and abuse of a corpse after April Arnett's body was found in a ditch in Madison County in August.
Richard Duerson, 39, and Jennifer McFarland, 43, both of Richmond, were found guilty of conspiring to distribute 500 grams or more of methamphetamine and 500 grams or more of cocaine by a federal jury on Nov. 27.
Kentucky State Police arrested a man on a Madison County indictment warrant on Thursday that charges him with multiple sex crimes involving a minor.
When Mark and Nicole Creech first met over a decade ago, it was just the right time and the right place for both of them in life.
Richmond police arrested a man early Wednesday morning for leaving the scene of an accident (failure to render aid or assistance), operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol/drugs/etc., two counts of first-degree wanton endangerment and two counts of first-degree criminal…
A 57-year-old man, who was arrested earlier this year after he was pulled over by a Madison County Sheriff's Deputy, pled guilty following federal indictments for possession with the intent to distribute 50 grams or more of methamphetamine and possession of a firearm in furtherance of a drug…
After applying and being selected for a 13-week program at the University of Louisville this year, Richmond Assistant Police Chief Rodney Richardson brought a lot of knowledge and new skills back to the Richmond Police Department.
Richmond police arrested a woman for second-degree assault (domestic violence), after officers made contact with a female victim, who said she was in a domestic dispute Saturday morning with Whitney Parks, 33, Linden Street, Richmond.
Berea police arrested three people for cultivating in marijuana (five plants or more), cultivating in industrial hemp (five plants or more), trafficking in industrial hemp (more than five pounds), trafficking in marijuana (more than five pounds), buying/possessing drug paraphernalia and poss…
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with assaulting police
- Three indicted following August shooting
- Berea man pleads guilty to bringing meth into Pulaski County
- One dead in fatal Estill collision
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with making false reports
- Father, son killed in crash
- CRIME REPORT: Woman arrested for domestic violence, threats
- CRIME REPORT: Man arrested for attempting prostitution
- UPDATE: Two Madison County deputies involved in I-75 crash
- Community Watch Crime Tips — Nov. 15, 2019
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with trafficking pills outside Meijer
- CRIME REPORT: Couple arrested on indictment warrant
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with sexual abuse of a minor
- KSP to conduct safety checkpoints
- Richmond man found guilty in child pornography case
- Community Watch Crime Tips — Nov. 8, 2019
- CRIME REPORT: Several jailed on methamphetamine charges
- Four years later: Remembering officer Ellis
- COURT: Man sentenced in drug trafficking case
- INDICTMENTS: Man indicted on rape, sodomy charges
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with trafficking meth
- UPDATE: KSP identifies remains as missing McKee man
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with robbing Meijer
- Community Watch Crime Tips — Nov. 1, 2019
- Sparks hearing delayed to 2020
- INDICTMENTS: Couple indicted on child abuse charges
- Police warn of uptick in overdoses
- Search continues for missing mom
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with strangulation, assault
- INDICTMENTS: Man indicted on sex crimes against children
- CRIME REPORT: Man arrested for trafficking meth, marijuana
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with trafficking heroin
- RPD asking for help in locating Richmond woman
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with stalking, burglary
- CRIME REPORT: Woman charged with abusing children
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with sexual abuse, burglary, assault
- Spreading their wings: Hope's Wings continues towards expansion
- CRIME REPORT: Woman charged with first-degree arson
- Kentucky to reopen private correctional center to hold inmates
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with trafficking meth
- INDICTMENTS: Man indicted for abuse of a corpse
- INDICTMENTS: Woman indicted for first-degree wanton endangerment
- Moving forward: Berea signs off on airport agreement
- CRIME REPORT: Man arrested for alleged child sex crimes
- Complaint filed against Berea City Council
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with hurting child
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with driving into bar, parked car
- COURT: Man, woman found guilty in federal court on drug trafficking charges
- Denny recognized by parks board
- City to hold Millstone Festival