Richmond police arrested a man for second-degree assault and fourth-degree assault after he allegedly attacked two different people early Thursday morning.
Authorities investigating the Greyhound bus crash in Rockcastle County say they are looking into allegations that the driver of the bus was on his phone at the time of the crash.
Kentucky State Police arrested a man for marijuana possession and first-degree controlled substance trafficking (10 dosage units or more, date rape drug) after troopers pulled over a vehicle on Interstate 75 that was going slower than other traffic and weaving in the lanes.
Richmond police arrested a man for first-degree sexual abuse Wednesday afternoon after officers were called to the National Guard Armory, where the caller told officers they received information about the man possibly touching another soldier inappropriately without consent.
Richmond police arrested 32-year-old Ronnie Agee, Pleasure Drive, Richmond, on multiple charges Sunday evening after responding to a suspicious activity call involving a red Ford truck.
Kentucky State troopers arrested several Richmond residents late Thursday evening after they received a tip about possible drug activity at a local hotel.
The Madison County Drug Task Force arrested a man and a woman for trafficking in a controlled substance (heroin), first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance (2 grams or more of methamphetamine) and buying/possessing drug paraphernalia after police went to Quality Quarters as part of …
Judge Logue of Circuit Court Division II sentenced a woman to eight years in prison for trafficking in a controlled substance (2 grams or more of methamphetamine), one year for first-degree controlled substance possession and 12 months for buying/possessing drug paraphernalia, all to be serv…
Berea police arrested a woman on two counts of theft by deception (less than $10,000) after officers received complaints from two people being scammed for $800 each on July 29.
Berea police arrested a 53-year-old woman on Friday evening after she was seen driving crossing the center line while traveling on Highway 421.
The Kentucky State Police, Richmond Post, which provides coverage for Madison, Clark, Estill, Lee, Owsley, Jackson, Mercer, Boyle, Lincoln, Garrard and Jessamine counties, will be conducting periodic traffic safety checkpoints at locations approved by the Kentucky State Police Policy and Pro…
Madison County Drug Task Force arrested a man on three counts of first-degree controlled substance trafficking (10 dosage units or more, drug unspecified) and illegal possession of a legend drug and a woman on one count of first-degree controlled substance trafficking and possession of a han…
As of Aug. 1, 40 people are enrolled in the home incarceration program (HIC), which according to Madison County Jailer Steve Tussey, saves the county jail around $1,000 a day.
CATLETTSBURG — Boyd County and its insurance carrier have reached a $1.75 million civil settlement with the estate of a man who died at the jail due to alleged abuse by former jail guards.
Two teenagers have been charged with second-degree cruelty to animals and a torture of a dog or cat offense following an investigation into a social media video of a doing being abused that was widely shared this week. The dog was found dead Wednesday.
- INDICTMENTS: Grand jury indicts man on sodomy charge
- CRIME REPORT: Man arrested on attempted burglary charge
- Man charged with raping 3-year-old
- SECOND UPDATE: 16-year-old arrested in connection to shooting
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with second-degree assault
- CRIME REPORT: Woman charged with trafficking drugs
- CRIME REPORT: Woman charged with second-degree robbery
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with trafficking pills
- COURT: Man sentenced to 10 years for trafficking cocaine
- Man charged with sexually abusing children
- CRIME REPORT: Deputy jailer charged with trafficking drugs
- COURT: Man sentenced to 8 years for second-degree assault
- CRIME REPORT: Man arrested for alleged strangulation
- Revamped OxyContin was supposed to reduce abuse, but has it?
- CRIME REPORT: Lexington man charged with assault, unlawful imprisonment
- BEHIND THE BADGE: 'A good place to work'
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with trafficking pills
- INDICTMENTS: Grand jury indicts man on two assault charges
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with first-degree robbery
- Police taking another look at well-known missing persons case
- CRIME REPORT: Man allegedly shot two bullets inside apartment
- CRIME REPORT: Woman arrested for alleged strangulation
- CRIME REPORT: Richmond residents charged with trafficking
- Pedal with the Police
- Details emerge in Spurlock case
- CRIME REPORT: Two charged with endangering a child
- RPD focuses on community engagement
- Richmond man facing kidnapping, imprisonment charges
- CRIME REPORT: Man arrested following foot chase
- SECOND UPDATE: Human remains confirmed to be Spurlock's
- INDICTMENTS: Two indicted on drug trafficking charges
- SECOND UPDATE: Human remains found during Savannah Spurlock case search
- Berea Police Department bids happy retirement to Parko
- CRIME REPORT: Police deploy Taser after man allegedly flees
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with threatening, endangering victim
- Police: High man harassed minors for sexual acts at shopping center
- 'It humbled me’: Coroner honored by award
- CRIME REPORT: Two Richmond residents arrested for trafficking
- KSP conducts murder investigation
- Community Watch Crime Tips — July 5, 2019
- 'All we can do is pray': Workers 'heartbroken' over Frisch's announced closure
- Frisch's to officially close Sunday after uncertainty
- Police: Soldier sexually assaulted another soldier
- CRIME REPORT: Richmond residents arrested for trafficking
- CRIME REPORT: Richmond felon arrested for trafficking drugs
- 'A palace for the people': Library director talks expansion
- Huguely Family Reunion: 65 years of tradition
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with trafficking 4,000 pills of ecstasy
- Richmond set to get new senior center
- CRIME REPORT: Two arrested for trafficking drugs