Children got a chance to sit down with the big man himself Saturday morning at the Richmond Area Arts Center and talk about what they wanted for Christmas. RAAC’s annual Breakfast with Santa offered families a chance for Christmas photos as well as make crafts, get faces painted and watch toy trains.
- OPINION: Other voices speak louder than mine
- BREAKING NEWS: Madison Southern withdraws from KHSAA football playoffs (UPDATED with Clark's comments)
- Locals gather in support of President Trump with car parade
- Kentucky State Police Conducts Death Investigation in Jackson County
- Planting the seed: AppHarvest, Save the Children supply 1,600 kits to kids for sustainable food growth
- Man arrested for assault on Thanksgiving
- HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL: Scenters out after seven seasons at Central (UPDATED)
- London restaurant keeps dining room open; Officials could suspend food service license
- Baked in: Family-run bakery thrives in Waco
- Woman charged with assaulting husband
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.