Hello from Baldwin,
How is everyone’s week going? I hope everyone is having a good one.
Fall is officially here. The calendar said, Tuesday, Sept. 22, was the first day of fall. But, we already know that. I see leaves are already turning different colors on the trees.
Happy birthday wishes go out next week to Sherri Late, Monday; Kay Horn, Wednesday; Gene Hall and Elizabeth Jones, Friday; and Chad Horn, Saturday. I hope you all have very happy birthdays and many more to come.
The Madison County Farmers Market still has some farmers coming. Things are winding down for the year, but for all your fall decorations, come on by the market. There are pumpkins, cushaws, gourds, Indian corn and foddershocks. Sweet potatoes are in now, and there is still some fresh produce. There are breads, jams, jellies and much more. Be sure to stop by the market on Tuesdays and Saturdays, 8 a.m. until noon. We hope to see you there.
Bethel Christian Church still has two nights of its revival left. Tonight, J.C. Dunsil will be speaking and Friday night, Matt Vaught will be speaking. Services start at 7 p.m. We hope to see you there. Homecoming is on Sunday, Sept. 27, with Sunday school beginning at 10 a.m., worship service at 11 a.m. and a pot luck meal following the service.
Well, I guess that’s all for now, let me know if you have any news, just give me a call at 623-4529.
Hello from Baldwin,
React to this story:
- Richmond Parks talks updated dog park
- Local UFC fighter Harry Hunsucker raising money to buy bikes for kids
- Man charged after victims allegedly found with lacerations and cuts to hands and arms
- Richmond parks plans for Fourth of July, pools to open
- Corbin man accused of trying to purchase a child
- Trial date to be set in June for Glenn Jackson
- Richmond man charged with trafficking heroin
- Land sold for resort planned near Kentucky's Red River Gorge
- Tasty Tuesday adds in beer, live music
- CRIME REPORTS: Man arrested after allegedly punching and headbutting deputies