Local officials have closed US 25W in Williamsburg due to the roadway being water covered Saturday afternoon.
As featured on
Gov. Andy Beshear has declared a state of emergency in response to flooding in several southeastern counties, including Knox and Whitley counties.
- 4 flu-related deaths reported in Madison County
- No green light: Transportation Cabinet says it won't fund light on Martin Bypass
- INDICTMENTS: Man now faces more child sex charges
- Richmond's Salvation Army store reopens
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with having sex with minor
- Highway fatalities up in Kentucky, Madison County
- Jail and Bail arresting for a cause
- CRIME REPORT: Boone Tavern manager arrested on theft charge
- MADSOCIAL: Kentucky's Nick Wilson takes second shot at 'Survivor' title
- CRIME REPORT: Man charged with abusing, strangling child