Exercise-induced low blood sugar, or hypoglycemia, occurs when your supply of blood sugar is used up too quickly, resulting in numerous unpleasant symptoms, including intense hunger, sweating, fatigue, rapid heartbeat, dizziness, weakness or shaking, confusion, irritability and blurred vision.
For thus saith the LORD God of Israel, The barrel of meal shall not waste, neither shall the cruse of oil fail, until the day that the LORD sendeth rain upon the earth.
Children's activity levels have dropped in recent decades through a number of factors, among them are cultural shifts in the way parents and supervisors address issues of child safety and supervision, differences in built and outdoor environments, to an increase in screen time.
Join us online Tuesday, Nov. 17, from 7 to 8 p.m., for a Basic Beef information webinar presented by UK Animal Science Students. Please email me at email@example.com or call 859-623-4072, for the Zoom link and password.
Since COVID-19 affects older adults more severely than other age groups, many older individuals, particularly those with compromised immune systems, have been encouraged to limit their exposure to others.
Each fall, prussic acid poisoning is a real concern for Kentucky livestock producers, especially those who grow and graze their animals on sorghum-based forages like forage sorghum, sorghum-sudangrass, sudangrass and johnsongrass. By taking proper precautions, you can prevent prussic acid po…
As a parent or caregiver, you are the single most important influence on the lives of young people. It is so important that we teach our youth empathy and respect by modeling it in our daily lives.
Is your tree “oozing”? Oozing fluids are the result of a bacterial infection known as bacterial wetwood. A bad case of wetwood is called slime flux. It can be characterized by foul-smelling, unattractive slime leaks from wounds in the bark or wood of infected trees. These fluids can flow at …
With much of the year’s fresh produce ready to harvest, it is time to start thinking about what to do with the excess fruits and vegetables from your garden. While you may immediately think of canning these foods, freezing is also a good way to preserve most fresh foods.
Following up on last week's column, I've had several emails and Facebook queries from readers wanting to know where we Blair Branch natives stored stuff, like potatoes, that were staples of our meals at least once and often 2 or 3 times a day, every day. I was not personally a fan of hash br…
- OPINION: Other voices speak louder than mine
- Food truck frenzy; Vendors give mixed emotions about new food truck requirements
- HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL: Scenters out after seven seasons at Central
- BREAKING NEWS: Madison Southern withdraws from KHSAA football playoffs (UPDATED with Clark's comments)
- Locals gather in support of President Trump with car parade
- Berea mountain bike trail moves forward
- Kentucky State Police Conducts Death Investigation in Jackson County
- Richmond man charged with assault after domestic dispute
- Planting the seed: AppHarvest, Save the Children supply 1,600 kits to kids for sustainable food growth
- Man arrested for assault on Thanksgiving
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.