Riverscape’s vision of turning an abandoned, contaminated automotive junkyard into a pollinator habitat has come to fruition. The pollinator project sits on the eastern banks of the Wabashiki Fish and Wildlife Area in Vigo County.
As featured on
A pollinator habitat has sprung up in a former auto junkyard on the banks of the Wabash River, creating a space for butterflies, bees, birds, bats and small mammals.
- Governor announces school guidelines for 2020-21 school year
- UPDATE: Multiple agencies continue to battle blaze
- New Berea principal excited to meet families
- Mobile, multi-purpose bus introduced to Berea community
- Caution: Do not feed the bears
- Local schools prepare for upcoming school year
- Police: Man beat victim with cane
- Three charged with trafficking drugs
- Police: Man threatened dispatchers' lives
- Lexington mayor names members of racial justice commission