A boil-water advisory has been issued for Race Street, Big Hill Avenue, Bond Street and Pine Street, according to Richmond Utilities. Water-line repairs were performed Thursday in the area. The agency expects to be able to lift the advisory around noon Friday.
- Alcohol sales on Sunday, firework restrictions, and golf carts on city roads — Are you for it?
- Man arrested after driving wrong way in Burger King drive-thru
- UPDATE: Missing woman found after disappearance near Jigg Water
- Richmond Community survey open for golf carts, Sunday alcohol-package sales
- ARCHERY: Madison County student-athletes shine at NASP Championships
- 'Responsible, but necessary': EKU Board of Regents pass tuition, dining, and housing increases
- Madison County Board of Education accepts a bid for Clark-Moores Middle School renovation project
- Madison County NAACP to host Juneteenth event
- Beshear signals effort to entice more people back to work
- October court hearing set for Rodney Elam