Laurel Circuit Judge Michael Caperton has granted the first round to prosecutors over the legal fight to keep the Kentucky Parole Board from enacting a new regulation which would offer 45 inmates a second chance at parole after having been initially ordered to serve out their life sentences.
- Man arrested after driving wrong way in Burger King drive-thru
- UPDATE: Missing woman found after disappearance near Jigg Water
- Richmond Community survey open for golf carts, Sunday alcohol-package sales
- Early stats reveal support for Sunday alcohol sales, divide over golf carts
- Alcohol sales on Sunday, firework restrictions, and golf carts on city roads — Are you for it?
- Madison County Board of Education accepts a bid for Clark-Moores Middle School renovation project
- 'Responsible, but necessary': EKU Board of Regents pass tuition, dining, and housing increases
- October court hearing set for Rodney Elam
- Madison County Historical Society presents honorary awards
- Beshear signals effort to entice more people back to work