Register Staff Report
• Gospel singing featuring the Praise Singers, 6 p.m., Lighthouse Baptist Church, 1391 Gabbardtown Road, Berea.
• Christmas banquet, 6:30 p.m., Calvary Apostolic Church, 1382 Paint Lick Road, Berea.
• Christmas cantata, 9 a.m., First United Methodist Church Multi-ministry Center; mixture of choir and congregational singing accompanied by instrumentalists.
• Grace Chapel Wesleyan Church on Aspen Ave. will have a pot luck dinner after the 10:45 a.m. service. Please bring a dish and join us in food and fellowship.
• Second annual Community Holiday Music Festival, 3 p.m., EKU Center for the Arts. All singers, including groups and soloists, and instrumentalists invited to participate. To be part of the program, call the Rev. Howard Miller, 859-302-2899. Admission free.
• Candlelight service followed by potluck Christmas dinner, 5:30 p.m., Corinth Christian Church, Bogie Mill Road.
• Seminar on dealing with grief and working through depression, 6-7:30 p.m., Big Hill Christian Church, 1150 Goggins Lane, Richmond. Mary Ellen Broaddus, RN, BSN, MSN, will speak. Free event is offered as an outreach of Big Hill Christian Church to those in need during the Christmas Season and beyond.
• Service of Solace and Hope, 7 p.m., Episcopal Church of Our Saviour, 2323 Lexington Road, Richmond. For details, email email@example.com.
• Christmas Cantata, 7, p.m. Calvary Apostolic Church, 1382 Paint Lick Road, Berea.
• Carol wining, 7:30 p.m., Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Madison County, 1081 Willis Branch Road, Richmond. Caroling, singing, special music, wine, fellowship and fun.
• Christmas Play, 6 p.m., Bethlehem Baptist Church, 2101 Dreyfus Road, Waco. For more details, call 986-1711.
• Christmas Eve service, 4:30 p.m., White Oak Pond Christian Church, Barnes Mill Road at Goggins Lane, Richmond.
• Christmas Eve candlelight service, 5 p.m. and 11 p.m., First United Methodist Church, 401 W. Main St., Richmond.
• Christmas Eve service/pageant, 5:30 p.m., First Christian Church, 412 W. Main St., Richmond.
• Christmas Eve Candlelight Service, 7 p.m., First Presbyterian Church, 330 W. Main St., Richmond.