• Winter Trade Days, Fort Boonesborough, 9 a.m.-5 p.m., 4375 Boonesborough Road.
• Madison County Library Board, 7 p.m., at library’s Berea branch, 319 Chestnut St.
• Madison Fiscal Court, 9:30 a.m., county courthouse, 101 W. Main St., Richmond.
• Hot Women and Health: Information for pre-menopausal women and beyond. Healthy Skin is Beautiful Skin, 11:45 a.m., Madison County Cooperative Extension Center, Duncannon Lane. Lunch will be provided those who register by Nov. 21. Call 623-4072 to register.
• Richmond City Commission 4:30 p.m. workshop, 6 p.m. regular session, City Hall, 239 W. Main St.
• Berea Planning Commission business session, 6:30 p.m. Police and Municipal Building, 304 Chestnut St.
• EKU Faculty Brass Quintet, 8 p.m., Gifford Theatre of the Campbell Building.
• Michael Bolton concert, 8 p.m., EKU Center for the Arts. For tickets, visit www.ekucenter.com or call 622-7469.
• Richmond Utilities Board, 8:30 a.m., 300 Hallie Irvine St.
• Medicare 2013 Part C (health) and Part D (drug) plan comparisons and enrollment at Richmond Senior Citizens Center, 1215 W. Main St., 2 to 4 p.m. Individuals should bring a printed list of their medications, including dosage.
• Richmond Human Rights Commission, 6 p.m., City Hall, 239 W. Main St.
• EKU Trombone Ensemble concert, 6 p.m., Gifford Theatre of the Campbell Building.
• Madison Winds concert, 8 p.m., Gifford Theatre of the EKU Campbell Building.
• First Lady Jane Beshear proclaims Give Gifts Made in Kentucky Month, 10:30 a.m., Kentucky Artisan Center, Exit 77 of Interstate 75, Berea.
• Richmond Planning Commission business session, 5:30 p.m., City Hall, 239 W. Main St.
• Madison County Family Resource Centers host “Dealing with Death and Dying,” a free seminar dealing with loss, Daniel Boone Elementary, Richmond. Seminar begins with light dinner at 5:30 p.m.
• RAAC Authors’ Night, 7 p.m., Richmond Area Arts Center, 399 W. Water St. Nancy Jensen will read from her debut novel, “The Sisters.” Julie Hensley will read from her book of poetry, “The Language of Horses.”
• EKU Steel Band concert, 8 p.m., Gifford Theatre of the Campbell Building.