• On Sunday, officers responded to a burglary report from the 100 block of Holly Hill Drive. A window in the home was broken out, entry was made, but nothing was taken.
• On Feb. 27, a victim reported leaving his vehicle overnight in the parking lot of BP on Paint Lick Road. When he returned in the morning it was gone. The estimated loss is $5,000.
• Also Feb. 27, a resident on Jackson Street reported that several tools were stolen from his vehicle while it was parked on the street. The estimated loss is $1,375.
• On Feb. 26, a resident in the 200 block of North Broadway reported two work ladders stolen from a parked work vehicle. The estimated loss is $654.
• On Feb. 25, a resident in the 100 block of Rose Court reported that items were stolen from his vehicle overnight. Estimated loss is $75.
• On Feb. 25, a victim reported a burglary in the 100 block of Mary Street. A rear window was broken out and the residence was entered, but nothing was taken.