MADISON COUNTY —
Today (Sunday July 21)
• “When Shakespeare’s Ladies Meet,” produced by Rosebarn Theater for Berea Festival of Learnshops at Berea Arts Council on the College Square, 116 N. Main St., Berea. Show begins at 1 p.m. Admission free. For details, call 985-9317.
• Kentucky Artisan Center in Berea 10th anniversary celebration. For details, visit www.kentuckyartisancenter.ky.gov.
• Presentation on Iranian food and culture, 6-8:30 p.m., Madison County Extension Office, 230 Duncannon Lane, Richmond. Cost is $5; presented by Madison County Extension co-op student Elaheh Siahkouhi.
• Madison Fiscal Court, 9:30 a.m., county courthouse, 101 W. Main St., Richmond.
• Living With Alzheimer’s for Caregivers: Late Stage workshop, 1 to 3:30 p.m., Madison County Extension Office, 230 Duncannon Lane, Richmond. Registration required, call 1-800-272-3900 or email email@example.com.
• Richmond City Commission, 6 p.m., City Hall, 239 W. Main St.
• Berea Planning Commission, 6:30 p.m., council chambers, Berea Municipal Building, 304 Chestnut St.
• Westbrook Trio, free outdoor concert, 7-8:30 p.m., Irvine-McDowell Park, 345 Lancaster Ave.
• Kentucky Blood Center: “Drive for Life” blood drive. 1 to 6 p.m., Ruritan Hall, 2480 Union City Road, Union City. Donors eligible to win 2013 Toyota Prius. For more information call Michele Dunn, donor recruitment specialist, 859-333-6112.
• Kentucky Blood Center: “Drive for Life” blood drive. 1 to 6 p.m., Chiropractic Health Solutions, 1048 Ace Drive, Berea. Donors eligible to win 2013 Toyota Prius. For more information call Michele Dunn, donor recruitment specialist, 859-333-6112.
• Attorney General Jack Conway addresses Berea Chamber of Commerce, noon, Russel Acton Folk Center, 212 Jefferson St. For required reservations, $15, call 986-9760. No tickets sold at door.
• Richmond Planning and Zoning Commission, 5:30 p.m., chambers, City Hall, 239 W. Main St.
• Family, Fun & Fitness Festival, 6-8 p.m., First Street, downtown Richmond. Fitness warm-up, Zumba, dance party, line dancing, vendors. In conjunction with Thursday Live Night weekly restaurant and retail store specials.
• Madison County Fair
• All the Little Pieces, contemporary rock, free outdoor concert at Richmond Centre fountain, 7-10 p.m.
• Last day to purchase tickets for "Barn Quilts & American Quilt Trail Movement" luncheon scheduled for August 3. Tickets are $30. For details, call the Berea Arts Council at 985-9317 or visit www.bereaartscouncil.org.