• Presidents Day — Richmond City Hall closed; county offices closed.
• Home Meals Delivery Board, noon, First United Methodist Church, 401 W. Main St., Richmond. For details, call President Karl Park, 624-1291.
• Madison County Library Board, 7 p.m., library’s Richmond location, 507 W. Main St.
• Blood donation drive to benefit Nicholas Killin, a Model Lab School graduate who is facing major surgery, 11 a.m.-5 p.m., EKU Powell Building.
• Richmond City Commission, work session, 1 p.m. regular session; City Hall, 239 W. Main St.
• Madison County Planning Commission business session, 6 p.m., county courthouse, 101 W. Main St.
• Berea City Council, 6:30 p.m., Police and Municipal Building Auditorium, 304 Chestnut St.
• Update by state Auditor Adam Edelen on his investigation of special taxing districts, 6:30 p.m., Central Bank community room, 305 W. Main St., Richmond. Meeting hosted by Madison County chapter of the Women’s Network.
• “A Chorus Line,” 8 p.m., EKU Center for the Arts. For tickets, call 622-7469 or visit www.ekucenter.com.
• Richmond schools’ Youth Service Center advisory board, B. Michael Caudill Middle, 3:30 p.m.
• Spring adult softball league meeting, 6:30 p.m., Richmond Parks and Recreation basement, 321 N. Second St. For details, call 623-8753.
• Richmond Lions Club monthly meeting, 6 p.m., Gillum’s Restaurant, Richmond Mall. The club is involved in community service, primarily the Eye Care program. Visitors and new members welcome. For details, call Justin Woolsey, 314-2815.
• U.S. Rep. Andy Barr, R-Sixth District, addresses Richmond Chamber of Commerce, noon, Armed Forces Reserve Center, 233 Battlefield Memorial Hwy. (US 421). For reservations, call 623-1720.
• Contra Dance with caller Frank Buschelmann and band Footbridge, 8-11 p.m. (Beginner lesson 7:30-8 p.m.) Russell Acton Folk Center, 212 Jefferson St., Berea. Admission $7 adults, $4 students and seniors. For details, call 985-5501.
• Madison Fiscal Court, 9:30 a.m., county courthouse, Richmond.
• Richmond City Commission, 4:30 p.m. work session, 6 p.m. regular session; City Hall, 239 W. Main St.
• An Evening with Branford Marsalis, 8 p.m., EKU Center for the Arts. For tickets, call 622-7469 or visit www.ekucenter.com.