• Officers were called Sept. 24 to McDonald’s on Brenwood Drive to investigate a theft complaint. The victim reported that her cell phone, worth $100, had been taken from inside the restaurant.
• Officers were called Sept. 24 to the Econo Lodge to investigate a theft report. The victim said several items were taken from inside of his vehicle overnight. Estimated loss: $1,500.
The Berea Police Department made the follow misdemeanor arrests from Sept. 24 to Saturday:
• One person for theft by unlawful taking (under $500)
• One person for volatile substance abuse (canned air)
• One person for public intoxication
• Two people with two counts of second-degree possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, endangering the welfare of a minor and possession of marijuana
• Two people for operating a motor vehicle under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol
• One person for second-degree disorderly conduct
• One person for theft by unlawful taking, shoplifting (under $500).
Anyone with information about these cases is asked to call the Berea Police Department at 986-8456.