Support for parents of young children
- Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS), meetings 9 to 11 a.m. the first and third Fridays of the month in the gym at Red House Baptist Church, 2301 Red House Road.
- Small Fry Mondays, meets 6 to 7 p.m. on the second Monday of each month at the Madison County Extension Office, 230 Duncannon Lane, Richmond. Educational topics, healthy snacks and a child-friendly craft.
- Keys to Great Parenting, nine- to 10-week class, meets 1 to 3 p.m. on Thurs-days at the extension office. Participants must register by calling 623-4072.
- Grandparents as Parents, 10 a.m. to noon on the first Tuesday of the month at the extension service office.
- Berea Mother’s Forum, networking through get-togethers and social media. Call Danielle Capillo at 304-881-6010 for more information.
- Madison County Library in Richmond, Babes and Tots story time (birth to 3) story time, 10:30 a.m. Tuesday. Story Hour (3 to 5), 10:30 a.m. Thursday.
- Madison County Public Library in Berea, Babes and Tots (birth to 3) story time, 10:30 a.m. Wednesday. Story Hour (ages 3 to 5), 10:30 a.m. Monday.