• Jason W. Story, 32, two counts of theft by deception (under $500).
Referred to Madison District Court:
• Michael L. Whitt, 25, one charge dismissed, one charge amended to third-degree unlawful transaction with a minor.
• Angela B. Hurst, 40, one charge dismissed, one charge amended to receiving stolen property (under $500).
• Cameron T. Frye, 19, two charges dismissed, one charge amended to theft by unlawful taking (under $500).
• Jeffery D. Harrison, 31, one amended charge of giving a peace officer a false name, operating on a suspended operator’s license, excessive windshield tinting, no/expired registration plates, possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Della M. Tribble, 54, one felony charge dismissed, one amended charge to unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, failure to notify address change to Department of Transportation and controlled substance not in original container.
• Curtis L. Broughton, 22, second-degree possession of a controlled substance.
Grand jury indictments do not indicate guilt, only that grand jurors believe the state has enough evidence to prosecute.