Register Staff Report
The following thefts have been reported to the Berea Police Department.
• A complainant at the Comfort Inn reported her license plate had been stolen off her vehicle overnight.
• A resident in the 100 block of Reed Hill reported items totaling $450 had been stolen from his vehicle overnight.
• Two Whipporwill Drive residents reported items worth $246 had been taken from their vehicles overnight.
• A complainant on Kaye Street reported her purse worth $36 had been stolen from her parked vehicle.
• A resident of the 100 block of Oak Street reported several items worth a total of $2,772 were stolen from her home.
• A complainant reported his laptop had been stolen from his vehicle while it was parked outside Berea Community School.