• Richmond schools’ Youth Service Center advisory board, 3:30 p.m., B. Michael Caudill Middle Schools.
• Organization meeting for new Waco Area Extension Homemaker Club, 5:30 p.m., Madison County Extension Center. For details, call 623-4072.
• Sidekick Siblings Drama night, 5:30 p.m., Russel Acton Folk Center, Jefferson Street, Berea. Learn skits and perform them at 7 p.m. Participants should bring props, costumes. Free and open to all ages. For details, call 986-9402.
• “The Shadow Box” theater performance, 8 p.m., Black Box Theater in EKU’s Center for the Arts. Tickets are $20 for general admission or $10 for students with IDs. All proceeds benefit Hospice Care Plus programs. Purchasing tickets in advance is encouraged. For details, call Angela Bailey-Davis at 986-1500 or www.hospicecp.org.
• Madison County Civil War Roundtable, 6:30 p.m., Dinner Bell Restaurant, Exit 76 of Interstate 75, Berea. Historian Chris Kolakowski will speak on “The Forgotten Battle of Murfreesboro, Tennessee.” For required reservations, call 623-8979 by noon Nov. 14.
• Daniel Boone Elementary 50th Birthday Celebration and Fall Festival, 5 to 8 p.m. at the school.