• Opening reception, Martha Grise Photography Exhibit, 5-7 p.m., Richmond Area Arts Center, 399 W. Water St. Exhibit continues 9 a.m.-5 p.m. daily through March 29.
• “Valentine’s Day Ball for Individuals with Special Needs” Dance the night away with Berea Parks & Recreation, 6-8 p.m., Russel Acton Folk Center. Event is free; semi-formal attire required. Snacks & a DJ will be provided. Call 986-9402
• Central Kentucky World War II Roundtable, 6:30 p.m., Dinner Bell Restaurant, off I-75 Exit 76, Berea. Nathan White will speak on “The 10th Mountain Division in WWII.” For required reservations, call 623-8979 by noon Feb. 13.
• Berea College music students perform fundraising recital, 8 p.m., Gray Auditorium of Presser Hall. Vocal and instrumental students will present “The Sounds of Music V.”
Feb. 16• Rotary “Diamonds and Denim Ball,” Armed Forces Reserve Center, next to Blue Grass Army Depot entrance. For tickets, $75 each, call 859-230-0908 or 624-2905.
• Presidents Day — Richmond City Hall closed; county offices closed.
• Home Meals Delivery Board, noon, First United Methodist Church, 401 W. Main St., Richmond. For details, call President Karl Park, 624-1291.
• Madison County Library Board, 7 p.m., library’s Richmond location, 507 W. Main St.
Feb. 19• Richmond City Commission, work session, 1 p.m. regular session; City Hall, 239 W. Main St.
• Madison County Planning Commission business session, 6 p.m., county courthouse, 101 W. Main St.
• Berea City Council, 6:30 p.m., Police and Municipal Building Auditorium, 304 Chestnut St.
• “A Chorus Line,” 8 p.m., EKU Center for the Arts. For tickets, call 622-7469 or visit www.ekucenter.com.