The following people were sentenced Friday in Madison Circuit Court:
• Sean Adams, 24, first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance, eight years.
• Jeffrey King, first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance and two counts of first-degree possession of a controlled substance, 10 years. Madison Circuit Judge William G. Clouse followed the recommendations of the jury for Adams and King’s sentences after a trial earlier this year.
• Todd Wells, 34, second-degree trafficking in a controlled substance, one year.
• Samuel Geames, 30, flagrant nonsupport, one year.
• Billy Graham, 60, two counts of trafficking in marijuana, six years, probated for five years.
• Triston Riley, 26, first-degree wanton endangerment, three years diverted for three years.
• Shane Gulley, 27, first-degree sexual abuse, third-degree rape and third-degree sodomy, one year. Once he is released from prison, he will be have to register as a sex offender for the remainder of his life.
• Joshua York, 24, four counts of first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance, five years probated for five years under the supervision of Madison Drug Court.
• Justin Howell, 28, second-degree burglary, manufacturing methamphetamine and two counts of a felon in possession of a handgun, 12 years.
• Joshua Lamb, 22, nine counts of second-degree burglary, eight years.
• Kaitlin Nickell, 20, facilitation to first-degree burglary and seven counts of facilitation to second-degree burglary, three years diverted for three years.
• Hannah Pingleton, 40, first-degree promoting contraband, two counts of first-degree possession of a controlled substance, two counts of second-degree possession of a controlled substance and two counts of possession of drug paraphernalia, three years.
• Dana Feltner, 39, two counts of possession of matter portraying a sexual performance by a minor, one year.
• Lisa Harris, 33, theft by deception, one year with $1,500 in restitution.
• Russell Helm, second-degree escape, three years.
• Robert Cain, 40, flagrant nonsupport, one year probated for three years.
Sarah Hogsed can be reached at email@example.com or 624-6694.