• A resident in an apartment in the 200 block of Edgewood Drive reported Sunday that a green, 14-foot canoe, worth $800, had been stolen from her rear deck during the night.
• A realtor handling the sale of a home in the 600 block of Cottonwood Drive reported Friday that an unknown brand heat pump, worth $1,000, had been stolen from the side of the residence some time during the previous two weeks.
• A resident of an apartment in the 1000 block of Autumn Leaf Drive reported Friday that a stainless steel Char-Broil grill with a side burner, worth $400, was stolen from the rear of the residence during the night.
• The owner of an apartment building in the 500 block of Four Mile Road reported Oct. 24 that an unknown brand air conditioning unit had been stolen from the rear of the building some time during the previous week.
• A resident in the 100 block of Divins Court reported Oct. 23 that a black 4-foot by 8-foot utility trailer with a gate ramp had been stolen from beside his residence some time during the first week of October. A red “donut” air compressor also was reported stolen from his van during the same time period. Estimated loss is $670.
Sarah Hogsed can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 624-6694.