RICHMOND — The Richmond Police Department reported the following thefts and burglaries from July 13 through Monday:
• A resident in the 1000 block of Brandy Lane reported that several tools were stolen from his unsecured vehicle during the overnight hours. The following items were reported missing: an unknown brand 2 ¼-inch drill; a Dewalt laser; a Dewalt drill; a Rigid drill; a Bosch hammer drill; and a bag of miscellaneous hand tools. Estimated loss: $1,569.
• A resident in the 1000 block of Brandy Lane reported that an iPod Touch and a speaker box containing two speakers had been stolen from her unsecured vehicle during the night. Estimated loss: $900.
• A resident in the 100 block of South Killarney Lane reported that his apartment had been unlawfully entered the previous evening and several items were stolen. Entry was gained via an unlocked bedroom window. The following items were reported missing: a Philips 42-inch LCD television; a Compaq 17- inch laptop computer; and an Xbox 360, 4GB, gaming console. Estimated loss: $850.
• An employee of Steak & Shake reported that her black, LG Optimus cellular telephone had been stolen from the main lobby counter of the restaurant sometime during the afternoon hours. Estimated loss: $600.
• A representative of the Red Roof Inn reported that a vending machine at the motel had been broken into about 6:30 a.m. It was reported that two white males and a white female were observed entering the motel through a side door. They proceeded to the vending machine on the third floor where the two males pried open the machine while the female stood watch down the hallway. The trio then departed in an older model four-door passenger car with rust on it. Approximately $150 in cash was taken from the machine along with several of the snacks. Damage to the machine was estimated at $1,500.
• A resident in the 200 block of Evansdale Avenue reported that her residence had been unlawfully entered during the evening hours and an Apex 46-inch LCD television was stolen. Entry was gained through an unlocked front window. Estimated loss: $300.
• A patron of Cici’s Pizza reported that a number of items had been stolen from the bed of his pickup truck while he was inside the restaurant during the mid-afternoon hours. The following items were reported missing: a Kentucky Big Cat fishing rod, 8-foot, camouflage in color; a maroon Abu Garcia Ambassadeur 6000 fishing reel; a Sea Doo 10-foot fishing rod, white and green in color, with a Quantum reel; an Old Whiskers fishing pole, green in color; two Daiwa Jupiter fishing reels, silver in color; a black Master fishing rod; a black and blue Trophy Cat 10-foot fishing rod; a Shimano fishing reel; a black and blue Abu Garcia fishing rod; a Daiwa fishing reel; and a green and white Mudville fishing rod with an Abu Garcia reel. Estimated loss: $1,165.