• Richmond police responded to the 200 block of North Second Street after receiving a report of a burglary. The victim told the investigating officer that after returning home from work, it was discovered that the residence had been burglarized. The victim reported $60 had been taken from a wallet inside the home.
• Police responded to the 700 block of Cimarron Road after receiving a complaint about a stolen debit card. The victim told police his debit card had been missing since some time in October. The victim also said that when he reviewed his bank statement this month two charges he did not make in October were recorded. Estimated loss: $236.
• A resident in the 300 block of Hill Street reported that her home had been entered between midnight and 1 p.m., and an LG 60-inch plasma television, worth $1,300, was stolen. Entry was gained through an unlocked front window.
• A resident in the 1400 block of Arlington Drive reported that a Garmin Nuvi GPS unit, worth $150, had been stolen from his parked vehicle during the night. There were no signs of forced entry.
• A resident in the 1000 block of Merrick Drive reported several items were stolen from his parked and unlocked vehicle during the night. The following items were reported missing: an Alpine amplifier mono-power amp; a Sony Xplod amplifier; and two Alpine 15-inch subwoofers in a gray carpeted subwoofer box. Estimated loss is $300.
Anyone with information about these cases is asked to call the Richmond Police Department at 623-1162.